Chapter 41

Cara's POV

I pulled over in front of my apartment and unlocked the doors of the cadillac. Kendall was still asleep, her hair now covering her face from the movement of the car the whole ride home. I gently shook her awake calling her name. After awhile, Kendall hummed, signaling me that she was awake. She sat straight up facing me and stretched, softly bumping her hand on the windscreen. After stretching she let her hands fall on her lap. Some strands of her hair still covered her face from full view but I could see that she was smiling with her eyes closed.

"Evening sleeping beauty." I greeted Kendall while hooking her hair strands behind her ear.

"Evening beast." She greeted me with a grin.

I snorted at her statement and placed my hands on hers. Kendall placed her forehead on my chest, arching her back.

"Let's go inside babe." Kendall mumbled.

"Alright." I agreed and unbuckled my seatbelt.

Kendall lifted her head from my chest, allowing me to step out of the car. As I was out, I stretched my arms out towards the sky, relaxing my muscles from the strained position they were in. I then looked at Kendall and spoke.

"Well, come on love."

Kendall didn't speak, she didn't let one single word come out of her mouth. Instead, she spread her arms wide, signaling me to carry her.

"Love, my shoulders are injured." I pretended to be hurt. "Plus you're the one who said that I might get hurt." I added, smirking.

Kendall cooed as she made a frown appear on her face. I shook my head smiling, her actions causing me to give in.

"Alright alright." I nodded, even though I knew she couldn't see me with her eyes still closed. "Grab the food for me?" I added.

"Mhmm." Kendall hummed and reached for the bags of food. I have no idea if she opened her eyes but, she got it perfectly.

I moved towards the driver's seat and turned around as I felt Kendall's legs in between. I crouched down and wrapped each of my hands on each of Kendall's thighs. As she felt my grip on her thighs, she wrapped her legs around my waist, resting each of her thighs on my hands. She then loosely wrapped her arms behind my neck, making the bags of food softly bump my chest. She finally rested her head on my uninjured shoulder and mumbled.

"Thank you."

"No worries, love." I smiled.

I shut the car door behind me and locked the car, making it create a beeping noise.

I walked over to the front door of my apartment and went inside, as we reached my room I locked my front door and placed the car keys and the house keys on the counter top. I walked over to my bedroom and laid Kendall on my bed. I took the bags of food from her hands and placed them on the living room table. I walked back into my room and sat beside Kendall, who was in the process of tying her hair to a bun.

"Wanna eat?" I asked her.

"Let's take a shower first." She looked towards me. "Good news: our clothes are somewhat dry, bad news: we might get ill." She added, pulling the hem of her shirt.

"Yep." I popped the 'p'. "Let's go take a shower." I continued.

Kendall stood up and immediately stripped into her underwear, ignoring my presence. I stared at her, not noticing that I was already flushed red.

"What?" She asked nonchalantly. "You should get used to it babe." She added with a wink.

"Will do." I smirked.

Kendall walked straight into the bathroom leaving me alone in my bedroom. I removed my clothes and placed them on the laundry basket, throwing in Kendall's clothes along with them. I was left with my underwear and the cold struck my nerves, sending chills down my body. I walked towards the bathroom door, inhaled deeply and stepped inside.

Kendall left the shower curtains open, making me gaze at her from behind. A smirk crawled up my face, my mind was now an animal. Not thinking straight, I stripped off and stepped inside. I closed the curtains, trapping Kendall inside with me.

Now, I was the predator and she was my chosen prey.