Chapter 26

Cara's POV

I woke up with Kendall's even breaths on my neck. I slowly turned my head to look at her while she was asleep. Her eyelashes rested on her light eye bags. I planted my lips on her forehead and after then, her lips slowly formed the shape of a crescent moon. She was half smiling in her sleep with her hair still on a messy bun. I reached over for the roller table and pulled it towards me, the flat top now hovering above my knees. I then picked up the TV remote from the table.

I held the remote control in my hand, pointed it towards the TV as my pointer finger pressed on the power button. Morning news was on the TV, boring... Next channel, I thought as I repeatedly switched from channel to channel until I landed on HBO. Titanic was showing and it was nearly in the half of the movie. That'll do, I thought. I planted the remote control back down on the table and focused on the TV.

After a few minutes, Titanic finished and I heard a yawn beside me. I turned my head to look at Kendall whose eyes are now gazing at mine.

"Morning babe." She spoke ever so softly. "How're you feeling?" She continued.

"I'm fine, and good morning to you too." I smiled and looked back at the screen.

"Hey gimme a kiss." Kendall moved her head closer to me that I felt her lips moving against my neck as she spoke.

"No." I smirked.

"No?" Kendall brushed her lips on my ear which sent chills down my spine.

"No." I simply said.

"You sure?" Kendall nipped my earlobe as she spoke seductively.

"Ye-p." My voice got cut as I avoided the tension I felt.

It was quiet and I heard nothing from Kendall. I locked my eyes on the screen but I wasn't spiritually focused at it. I was forcing myself not to look at Kendall cause I might give in even if I give just one look at her. After a few more minutes of staring blankly at the TV, I couldn't hold it any longer and I was supposed to shift my head to look at Kendall but at that moment I heard knocks on the door. My head jolted to face the door.

"Come in." I spoke softly, clearly I was tranced.

I cleared my throat and spoke once again, "Come in."

A nurse came in with a tray in hand filled with, I guess, my breakfast.

"Good morning ms. Delevingne!" She greeted me with joy as she laid the tray on my roller table pushing the TV remote towards the side. "My name is Linda." She continued with a smile.

"Good morning Linda." I spoke with a smile. "Thank you for the food." I continued.

"No problem ms. Delevingne." She smiled back at me. "Good morning miss?" She looked over at Kendall, asking for her name.

"Kendall, Kendall Jenner." Kendall spoke as she gave her a wave and a smile. The nurse nodded at Kendall and looked back at me.

"Now, after you're done with your food, you can press that button to call for a nurse to clean up." Linda spoke while pointing at an orange button on a remote attached to the side of my bed. "Then you go take a shower and change okay?"

I nodded in response to her specific instructions. She left with a dr. Kloss will check on you if you're done showering.

I sat up straight to get ready for eating. I picked up the utensils and started munching on the corned beef and half a spoon of garlic rice. I looked at Kendall who was facing the window outside, making the back of her head face me. I looked back at my plate and forked up a bit of corned beef and looked back at Kendall. I hovered the fork beside her head and leaned forward to kiss the side of her neck. Kendall turned her head to face me but stopped at the side as she spotted the fork of corned beef, now hovering in front of her.

"Open." I commanded her, she did as she was told.

I delivered the fork inside her mouth, she then closed her lips and I pulled the fork out making her moan. After a few good chews, she swallowed the food in her mouth and licked her lips.

"That was hella delicious." She said while closing her eyes.

I then placed the fork down on my plate and looked back at her. I planted my greased lips on her dry ones and she accepted it. Our lips were moving in sync and as soon as I knew where on her lips her pulse was, I bit on it softly and pulled making her release a soft moan. I then let go slowly making our foreheads rest on each other. Our breaths were mixing in abstract and as soon as we both relaxed I formed a cocky smirk on my lips. She then pecked my nose and leaned her head on the bed. I then looked back on my plate and continued munching on my delicious breakfast.

"If you eat fast enough, i'll reward you with something." Kendall spoke.

I turned my head to face her, checking if she had a mischievous plan going around her head. Her eyes were closed and her lips were relaxed, no smirk or smile. What kind of reward? I asked myself.

"What... Reward?" I spoke, my eyes dilated.

"You'll find out, if ever you finish your job fast." Kendall opened her eyes, gave me a wink and closed her eyes once again.

I gulped hard, getting a nervous but aroused feeling. I looked back on my plate and munched on my breakfast as fast as I could, excited to claim my reward.

I was down to my last spoonful and I wolfed it down, gulping hard. I pressed the orange button like it was a buzzer.

"Done!" I shouted, maybe a little too loud.

"Well, you're overly excited." Kendall said as she stood up and walked over to the newly stocked closet of my hospital room.

She dug up a set of cottony pajamas, a pair of disposable knickers and a towel.

"Let's get you scrubbed up." Kendall spoke seductively as she hung the pair of disposable knickers on her pointer finger.

Holy shit. I thought, I guess I spoke my mind because I saw a smirk form on Kendall's face. I stood up from my bed and followed her towards the bathroom.