Chapter 13

Kendall's POV

I shuffle a little, to fix my position in bed. It was cold and I was shivering. Cara was bundled up with the covers of the bed. She was facing me. I untangled the covers from her slowly and spread the sheets evenly for both of us to share. I tucked her in as I pulled the sheets over our bodies. Suddenly, I felt a hand snake through my belly. I knew it was Cara's so I took the chance and intertwined my hand with hers. I looked at her and there was a smile plastered on her face for a while. She is so beautiful, her blonde hair flowed perfectly, following the curve of the pillow. Her lips were slightly open now, as if waiting for contact to touch those juicy soft lips. I turned my body and faced her, her eyes were still closed. I held her hand which was on my belly. When I was fully comfortable. I placed our hands in between us and they automatically intertwined. Our legs were tangled and I could feel the warmth of hers. I felt her even breaths on my neck which made me shiver.

I was about to close my eyes when Cara shuffled and I saw her eye lashes flutter. She was awake. She turned to look at me, and when she did, she took a long stare at me. After awhile, she smiled at me and made a sigh of relief.

"Morning Kenny." Cara spoke. Her voice still husky.

"Good morning Cara." I replied with a sincere smile.

"D'you sleep well?" I asked her.

"Very very a million times well." She grinned.

I laughed, "Hungry?"

"Mhmm." Cara nodded while stroking her belly.

"I'll make breakfast, go shower okay?" I tell her.

"Okie!!" She excitedly said and jumped out of bed.

"Hey, give me a kiss first!" I command her while grinning.

"You sure you wanna experience a morning breath kiss?" She snickered.

"I don't care, give it to me." I grinned.

"Okayyyy..." Cara replied and went over to kiss me.

I pouted my lips, waiting to feel a soft press against them, but instead, I felt warmth on my right cheek.

"Why on my cheek?" I pout at Cara.

"Keep the suspense!" She winked. "Now go make breakfast cause I need the room." She pulled me out of bed and pushed me out the door and when I was outside, she winked at me and closed the door slowly.

I roll my eyes while smiling, I then grab the things I need to start making breakfast. Sooner or later, I was already pouring scoops of batter into the pan. And on another pan, I was cooking bacon. The aroma of the bacon and pancakes filled the living room and the kitchen. As I was finished, I placed the pancakes and bacon strips into separate plates. I then knocked on my bedroom door and enter as I heard Cara say come in softly. As soon as I opened the door, I see Cara wrapped in a towel sitting in the corner of the bed, the flashbacks of that morning when she was sick came back to me, it was all my fault, and I would never let that happen again. I shrug it off and walk to Cara.

"You okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah" she said with a cute smile.

"Oh yeah, you need clothes." I said, remembering that she didn't bring any.

"Mhmm!" She said.

"Hmmm, lemme pick some clothes for you." I volunteered and went over to my closet.

I browsed my shirts and found a light denim polo, I grabbed it and looked for a white shirt, I saw a dirty white colored shirt and grabbed it too. I then looked for a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans. As I spotted it, I took it off the hanger and walked over to Cara, handing her the clothes.

"I love your style." She winked.

"By the way... I need underwear..." She said awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, I'll get the white lace ones I bought before. Still haven't used them." I smile.

"Thanks Kenny." Cara replied sincerely with a smile.

"No problem." I told Cara as I handed her the pair of Calvin Klein underwear.

"She grabbed the clothes and the pair of underwear and went back to the bathroom. She went out seconds later, and god, she's so fucking beautiful. She had a little make up on with red lipstick.

"Wait for me k? I'll shower first." I told Cara.

She nodded as I took my pair of underwear and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth first, I looked at the mirror to see if it was clean and I then spit out the tooth paste. I gargled with water and immediately went in the shower. I turned the knob on and a warm rain of water touched my skin, the water rushed down my skin. When I was done shampooing and conditioning my hair. I took the soap and rubbed it against my skin. I then rinsed off and grabbed a towel beside the shower and dried off, then I wrapped the towel around my hair and stepped out of the shower. I wore my pair of underwear and stepped out with a frozen Cara staring at my body. This made me conscious and I started hiding my body.

"Don't do that." Cara said to me. "You shouldn't be ashamed of your body." she continued and walked over to my closet to pick out clothes.

"I'll pick out clothes for you... I know what you like." She winked at me.

After about 5 mins. of waiting, Cara handed me a set of clothes. I realized she was wearing heels as I looked down at the clothes she was handing to me.

I took the clothes and lay them on the bed. She chose a pair of pleather leggings, a white shirt, and a black trench coat. She then told me to pair it with leather boots.

I grinned at Cara saying, "I love your style."

She rolled her eyes, and when I finished wearing my clothes, we went out of my bedroom and she saw the breakfast platters.

"OMG BACOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!" Cara screamed for joy.

"You like bacon that much?" I snickered.

"I LOOOOVVVVEEE BACON!!" She was still screaming.

"Okay okay weirdo." I laughed.

"But I have a question for you." I said as we sat down and started munching bacon and pancakes.

"What?" She asked as she swallowed a peace of bacon along with a cut of pancake.

"What do you love more?" I said. "Bacon or me?" I continued.

"Oh my god, it's so hard to choose!" Cara said.

I frowned at her, "JUST KIDDING!!!!!" Cara was laughing so hard.

"Obviously, Kendall Nicole Jenner." She said to me, smiling sincerely.

"You little gremlin." I laughed.

"I love you." I said poking her nose.

"I love you too." She smiled at me and leaned over to kiss me.

We then continued munching delicious pancakes and juicy bacon strips.