Chapter 10

Cara's POV

I woke up with the sheets of my bed tangled all over my body. My pajamas were all crumpled up. I guess I didn't have much of a good sleep. I sat up and rubbed my face with my hands. I stood up and did my daily routine. As soon as I finished putting on some clothes, I wore my coat and went outside again.

It's been a month since I last saw her, Kendall. I have been visiting the milkshake resto everyday, every lunch time. I know it sounds weird but I'm guessing you guys know why, if you don't, well, here's the whole explanation. See, I forced myself to stop thinking about Kendall, but I guess my stupid possessive brain doesn't want me too. So I let it be, I didn't want to stop thinking about her anymore. I decided to visit the milkshake resto every lunch time cause there might be a chance that I could see Kendall there, sipping a vanilla milkshake, in the spot where we had our first date. So yeah, that's what I did. Right now I'll be doing it again, i'm actually heading to the milkshake resto right at this moment since I woke up late and it's already quarter to twelve.

The wind blew past me as I was walking with a steady pace. It was cold as usual so I placed my freezing hands in the pockets of my coat. When I arrived at the milkshake resto I used my shoulder to push the door open. I stepped inside and immediately turned my head towards where Kendall and I stayed before. Shockingly, she was there. She looked a bit different, she looked less bright. She was sort of pale. She was sipping on her milkshake, and yes, it was vanilla. I guess I had been staring long enough cause she caught me and looked back at me. I smiled at her quick then avoided her eye contact and sat at another table. I looked at her by the corner of my eye and she was once again sipping on her milkshake. Stop being a wuss puss and go to her! My possessive brain spoke up. I definitely agreed and stood up. As I was about to walk over to her table I saw a guy with curly brown hair walking over to Kendall and sitting down on the spare seat in front of her, which made his back face me. I felt an arrow pierce my heart. I felt my stomach curl and I looked at Kendall with sad eyes and a frown. She looked at me and I saw her mouth part. But before she could say anything, I ran out of the resto pushing the door. I needed air, my eyes were welling up and tears started streaming down my eyes. How could she?! Just like that?! After that night that she made me feel hurt as hell... She just- she just replaces me like i'm and old fucked up doll?! I can't believe it. All those days that passed, I didn't replace her with anyone! I still loved her as much as I did before! I never stopped loving her! And that's what she fucking does?!, thoughts came bursting in my head. I was dying trying not to drag my feet, I couldn't walk anymore. I sat on the side walk beside a lamp post, my head started hurting. I covered my face with my hands but there was no difference. The tears didn't stop escaping my eyes. If Kendall sees how much i'm hurting, she would take me back for sure. I know I sound to obsessive but I love her!

After about 10 minutes, Kendall came out of the milkshake resto with the guy she was with screaming at her. They didn't see me cause I was far enough, but I saw them, and I could hear them. I wiped my tears off my eyes and focused at them.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me?!" He was screaming at her.

"I didn't think you had to know! It's not of your business anyway!" Kendall screamed back at him.

"So it's none of my fucking business to know that my fucking girlfriend dated a fucking girl?!" He screamed while pointing at Kendall.

"It wasn't serious! It was only once! She just asked me!" Kendall screamed, now with tears rolling down her eyes.

I didn't want to interfere, but I couldn't stand seeing Kendall hurt. So I stood up and I was walking towards them.

"Yeah whatever, as if you didn't fucking feel anything!" He screamed back at her. "I saw you awhile ago! You were about to say something to her! You were about to go outside and fucking apologize to her until I asked who she was!" He continued.

"Yeah So?!" Kendall pushed his chest.

"Now you're fucking pushing me?!" He slapped Kendall's cheek hard that Kendall's head banged to the side. "Bitch!" He screamed at her.

I ran towards him, anger flowing through my veins. He must've noticed me coming close cause he turned his head towards my direction. At the same time, my clenched fist landed on his nose. I shook my hand, my knuckles were red. He was crouched down whilst holding his nose, it was bleeding. I turned my head towards Kendall and placed my hands on her cheeks.

"God, are you okay?!" I ask Kendall while wiping of her tears.

"Mmph." That was all she let out, I guess she was shocked since I immediately appeared.

"C'mere." I pulled her towards the side walk and let her sit down.

"Stay here okay?" I tell her with my eyebrows creased. I was about to walk over to him until Kendall grabbed my wrist.

"Cara d-don't." Kendall was still crying.

"Why? Do you love h-" She cuts me off.

"I d-don't want y-you to g-get hurt." She says to me which makes me fall silent.

"I won't." I simply say. She still cares for me? I thought which created a slight smile on my face.

"Fuck." I hear a guy blurt out. It was him, I turned my head towards him.

I walked up to him. "Get in your car and leave so this won't become worse."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" He blurted out at me letting go of his nose and facing me. I clenched my fists preventing myself from punching him.

"Who the fu-" I cut him off as my fist landed back at his nose.

"Shut up and leave!" I spat while shaking my hands.

"Fuck! Is that the only thing you can fucking do right now?" He says to me while holding his nose once again. "Scream at me and punch my fucking nose?" He continued.

I immediately kicked his balls and spoke up, "I can also do that." He was kneeling now, placing his palms over his pants.

I walk over to Kendall and kneel down so I can face her. "Come with me."

"I- I'm too t-tired..." Kendall murmured while sniffling. Tears were still running down her cheeks.

Sigh. "I'll carry you." I blurted out.

I helped her stand and she wrapped her arms around my neck from behind. I then grabbed her thighs and pushed her up my back and started walking with my destination in mind, Kendall's apartment. I think it takes me about 10 minutes from here, but with Kendall on my back, maybe 15.

"You okay?" I asked her while tilting my head so that I could see her.

"Mhmm..." Was all she said.

"What's the assholes name anyway?" I asked her.

"Ha- Harry." Kendall murmured, then her eyelids fell shut.

I looked at the corner of my eye. He was still there kneeling down with his palms over his pants. I then looked straight ahead and smirked. That's what you get for messing with my girl. I thought to myself.

"Fuck you!" Harry shouted over to me.

"Fuck you too!" I shouted back at him with a smirk plastered on my face while raising one of my hands up in the air revealing my middle finger. I don't know if he saw it, but I didn't care.

"I'm taking you home." I said to Kendall even if I knew she was sleeping.

Surprisingly, she replied. "N-no, take me with y-you."

I got shocked which made me stop walking. I tilted my head so that I could see her face once again. She had a weary smile on her face and her eyes were closed.

"Okay..." I said softly while smiling then I started walking again.