"Did you want something to happen?" He asked confused.

I turned towards him, glowering at his lips. "I've been waiting." I put my hand on his chest. "For this to blow up."

He leaned down to kiss me and I accepted it graciously.

"I'm not going anywhere

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I'm not going anywhere." He mumbled as he kissed the hollow of my throat making me throw my head back to give him more access. "Until you call it off, I'll always be here... Maybe even then."

"I'm not calling anything off." I leaned my head back up and grabbed his face in both of my hands. "You're probably the best thing that has ever happened to me."

••••
Q&A

Q: Mama Vi, what's your back story?
A: Well, I guess it would start off after I had graduated college. I had gone to school for teaching and social services and I was given a job with the Government in the IRS for a good five years, and that's where I met Michael, we had fallen in love and ended up having a shotgun wedding only two years after knowing each other. And when the time came we tried for a baby.
I was 28 when I discovered that I was completely barren in the egg department. And I was 29 when Michael had gone to Europe for a bit, and instead of himself coming back, all I had gotten was his wedding band, and papers to file for divorce.
At age 32 I was called by social services and they asked if I was interested in becoming an emergency foster parent, you know, when things suddenly go wrong and the kids need a place to stay while SS figure things out. It was a stressful gig. I would have my doorbell ringing at 3am almost every night, and all those poor kids who would come in, after being through something tragic would have to sleep in a strange place.

At age 34 I had moved out to the country and filed to become a foster parent. After getting a full house of kids, the government gave me the money to build a second house on the land, and thus bumpy roads was born.

At age 37, I had broken a rule, I had struck a child across the face and that child was no one other than Ross. He had spent most of his time around me, just following me like a shadow and learning everything by doing so, he really is a sweetheart.

Now ten years later, I'm 47 and I love my job and what I do, and I strongly believe that these kids are going to change the world some day.

Q:Ross, do you want to do it with Caspian?
A: "uh... Is it hot in here? I mean the air is suddenly so dry and- and... Uh, yeah, yeah Caspian's cool."

Q: Piper, how's life treating you?
A: "Great! It's just it all happened so fast, one second I was on Facebook investigating my moms distant relatives and next thing I know they're here taking legal guardianship over me! And...
I've come into contact with my mother again. It's okay, just not perfect. But who wants that?

Q: Cass, would you actually slaughter someone if they messed with Ross?
A: "eh, it all comes down to what they did. Now if they were simply telling him that he's attractive, I'm fine with him having his ego stroked, but if we're talking, someone trying to completely home wreck our relationship, then you can guarantee that I will cut a bitch.

Q: Ross, describe how Caspian makes you feel.
A: "Jesus, you guys are really giving me the 90 degrees here.
But I guess, I could start with when I first see her in the mornings, you know how it is, your alarm clock is screaming at you to get up and you almost want to chuck it out a window, but when she starts to stir you do everything in your power to hit the snooze button before she actually wakes up. After the room is silent, I look down to see if she's awake and my heart warms at the sight of her eyes being cracked open just staring at me in the dimly lit room, almost as if she were still asleep. But then her lips pull into a small smile, and she snuggles up closer to me to the point where I'm breathing in the carbon she puts out. She holds me so tightly, almost as if she were holding me together. And the fact that someone so small could hold so much love and affection, I almost breaks my heart. Because at one point she was incapable of love. And to think just for a second that if I wasn't strong enough, or brave enough, or wise enough, we wouldn't be where we are right now, we wouldn't be in each other's arms each night fighting off sleep just to see the other dream.
I feel outstandingly lucky, that I had caught lighting in a bottle. That I was strong enough for us to push through, to get to where we are now. I love her, more than life itself."

Q:Ross, do you think you could ever forgive your parents?
A: "I think with more time, I will be able to, but it's just too soon after everything has happened, I feel like I should wait until I'm out of bumpy roads, and then I'll try to patch things up, but until then, the ball is in their court.

Q:Aliah, are you going to get a writing schedule?
A:EVERY SATURDAY, if not, I'll post on Sunday just gotta be patient,
Because once writing becomes a chore, I'll get bored, but I'll try xD

••••
YEAH, I'm doing gifs now, and I decided that Caspian is going to be seen as Nina Dobrev because she literally has gifs of every facial expression 😂

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay tuned for a little contest I have going on this month!!!

-Aliah