XXXIV- Being Sincere

Start from the beginning

Indianna looked at Greyson and it was silent for a moment while the two of them stared at each other. Indianna could hear the laughs and screams in the distance but she blocked all of the noise out and concentrated solely on Greyson. She had never truly appreciated how beautiful he actually was. "So..." She said after a while, breaking the comfortable silence.

"So," Greyson repeated with a chuckle. "You wanted to come on this shitty ride, is it living up to your expectations?"

"It's not shitty," Indianna pouted. "You're just boring."

Greyson smirked and brushed a piece of Indianna's hair behind her ear. "You're so cute," he murmured.

"Don't call me-"

"Shut up, you're adorable," Greyson said and softly kissed Indianna on the lips. "You know, I never liked the idea of mates before I met you."

"What do you mean?"

"I wanted to choose the girl that I spent the rest of my life with, not have her forced upon me," Greyson shrugged and twisted Indianna's hair around his fingers. "But," he said and smirked at Indianna, "as soon I as I saw you I knew I wanted you. I wanted you with me. I wanted you to be mine."

"You were an ass when we first met."

"Aren't I still?

"Yes," Indianna nodded. "I was shy when I first met you."

"You still are."

"Not around you," Indianna said and Greyson smirked at this.

"Good," Greyson said. "It means you trust me."

"How?"

"Because I am such an amazing person," he said dryly and Indianna rolled her eyes.

"No, why did I open up to you so quickly?"

"Because we're mates," Greyson said. "Or it could've been my amazing charm."

Indianna shoved Greyson's arm, but smiled slightly. "I never would've thought that I'd willingly be sitting on a ride alone with you," Indianna admitted. "I never thought that I would actually like you."

"I knew you would," Greyson said cockily.

"You're a complete asshole," Indianna said and sighed. "But... I can't help but like you, Greyson. Really like you."

Greyson smirked. "Do you have a crush on me, sugar?" He teased.

"And this is why you make me wish I hated you," Indianna muttered.

"You could never hate me," Greyson laughed.

"I was trying to be sincere and you completely ruined the moment," Indianna said and rolled her eyes.

Greyson laughed. "Sorry," he said softly and cupped Indianna's cheek with his hand. "Are you happy that you're my mate?" He asked seriously.

Indianna looked in Greyson's dark eyes and nodded. "Every fibre in my body wants you and you are annoyingly growing on me. So yes, I think I am. I can't change the way I feel about you."

"Neither can I," Greyson said lowly. "Whenever I see you you make me feel complete. Just seeing you smile makes me happy. I really care for you, sugar."

"Who knew you could be sincere," Indianna said sarcastically.

"Now look who's ruining it," Greyson muttered and Indianna grinned sheepishly. "Indie, you're perfect. You have such a kind heart and I know you are going to be an amazing Luna. I couldn't think of anyone more perfect than you to spend my life with." Greyson's lips brushed Indianna's and she smiled softly.

"I am pretty sick."

Greyson rolled his eyes and crashed his lips to Indianna's. She grabbed onto his collar and pulled him down slightly as she leaned back. Greyson gripped the side of the carriage and his other hand slipped to Indianna's back, supporting her so she wouldn't fall. He roughly, but gently bit Indianna's lip and she tangled her free hand in his dark hair. The kiss was rough, but passionate. Greyson was in control and Indianna didn't care. She let him slip his tongue into her mouth and a small moan escaped her lips as she tugged on Greyson's hair.

"Indie," Greyson said between kisses. "Indie, I think I.... I think I lo-" A loud ringtone cut Greyson off and he growled loudly as he pulled away from Indianna and checked his phone. "Fucking Kal," he cursed and Indianna looked at the text.

'Don't forget the condom, kiddies.'

She blushed but giggled slightly and looked out of the carriage and saw Ace, Kal, Harry and Brooke all standing next to a stall. Indianna and Greyson were in clear view of them.

"I'll kill him one day," Greyson muttered and wrapped his arm round Indianna's shoulder and pulled her closer to him. "When he least fucking expects it."