XXXI- "You're Welcome To Go Topless"

Start from the beginning

*

"Indie, I've got to go and meet someone, I'll meet you in lesson," Greyson said to Indianna as she opened her locker at school.

"Yeah, sure," she shrugged and Greyson placed his fingers under Indianna's chin, tilting her head up to look at him.

"No goodbye kiss?" He teased and Indianna rolled her eyes.

"Go away," she said.

Greyson smirked and quickly pecked her lips before turning round and walking off. Indianna slammed her locker shut, surprising herself with the force and she looked around cautiously, hoping no one noticed her increased strength.

She hitched her bag up on her shoulder and made her way to her first class. It was relatively empty when she walked in and she spotted Kirstie behind her desk, reading a girly magazine.

"Indianna," Kirstie called and gestured for Indianna to go to her.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? You seemed pretty freaked out yesterday," Kirstie said, sounding genuinely concerned.

"Oh yeah... It was just the girl that was attacked," Indianna said quietly. "I wanted to make sure she was alright."

"I spoke to Doc this morning. He managed to stitch her up and apparently she's a werewolf so she should start healing soon. She's not shifted yet so her healing will be slower than average, but she'll be fine."

Indianna smiled and nodded. "Thanks."

"I also wanted to say well done for yesterday. I know it petrified you to get up in front of the whole pack, but you did good, kid. I spoke to pack members after and they all want you to be comfortable, no one cares that you're shy, a lot of them like you even though they don't know you yet."

"Thanks," Indianna said sincerely and Kirstie smiled.

"I'm always here if you need anyone to talk to, Indianna. I know you have Brooke, but if you ever need anyone else just find me. You're my brothers mate and my Luna, don't be afraid to come bitch about Greyson to me, I know he can be a complete pain in the ass."

Indianna laughed and nodded. "I'll hold you to that," she said and made her way to her seat at the back of the classroom. She sat down in her seat and took out her notebook and pen just as Brandon sat next to her.

"Hello," he said cheerfully and Indianna smiled at him.

"Hi," she said softly.

Brandon looked Indianna up and down and frowned. "You're wearing a guys jumper."

"Well done, Einstein," Greyson said sarcastically, appearing by the desk. "Get out of my seat."

Indianna glared at Greyson who stared back at her blankly. "Don't be so rude!"

"You two," Brandon said looking between Indianna and Greyson. "So you're a thing?"

"She's my girlfriend. You got a problem with that, Brandon?" Greyson asked, his tone cold and mean.

Indianna pressed her lips together and tried to stop her heart from fluttering when Greyson said "girlfriend."

That's what they were to humans. Boyfriend and girlfriend.

"But you're so... Nice," Brandon said, looking at Indianna. "And you're not-"

"Think very carefully about what you say next, Brandon," Greyson warned. "Being Brooklyn's cousin doesn't guarantee your safety. I will beat the shit out of you."

"My point proven," Brandon said under his breath and Greyson clenched his fists together, taking a step closer to Brandon; his tall and muscular figure drowning Brandon and making him look like a mouse trying to stand up to a lion.

"You have three seconds to move before I do something that I will not regret," Greyson said, raising his eyebrows dangerously at Brandon. "1," Greyson said.

*Stop being an ass, you're overreacting,* Indianna said.

"2," Greyson continued and Brandon shook his head, standing up from the desk and walking away. "3," Greyson said triumphantly, sliding onto the seat next to Indianna.

"You're mean."

"No, Brandon is a slimy little shit," Greyson shrugged.

"He's done nothing wrong."

"To you. He's always been a twat, especially when Brooklyn came to this town and first got with Harry. He's just a nosy bastard who doesn't like people to be happy," Greyson shrugged and put his arm over the back of Indianna's chair.

"He's sitting right in front of you. He can hear you!" Indianna gasped and Greyson smirked.

"I am very aware of that, sugar." Indianna hit Greyson's arm and he raised his eyebrows at her. "Jesus, watch your strength. That actually hurt a bit."

"Sorry, I didn't even realise," Indianna muttered and shrugged her shoulders. "You deserved it, wolf strength or not."

Greyson scoffed and shook his head.

"Greyson, does Brandon know about werewolves?"

"No," Greyson said. "When Brooklyn first found out she wanted to tell him, but we didn't let her. It's too dangerous for humans to know about our world if they have no connection to it."

*