"And the looking at scabbers bit?" I asked taking a nip of the pastie.

"That same day, the minister of magic came with a newspaper, on it was a family with a rat, I grabbed it off the desk he had left it on and ran out of Azkaban. When I was near Hogwarts, I looked at the rat more closely. It had a toe missing and I knew from any where that rat from any where,"

I was unsure of the time so I walked closer to the entry. It was 6 and I saw Madame walking down to the willow. "Sirius, you have to hide, GO!" I whispered shout at him and he took off at full speed. Luckily he was gone. As I stood for a second, I collapsed. I used to much strength and now I was weak. I moaned so loudly that Madame came running over. She stopped the willow and raced to my rescue. I started to cry because of the pain

"Come on deary, lets get you back," she said. She helped me up and we apparited to the hospital wing. In there was McGonagall, Dumbledore and Snape. McGonagall took me and laid me on a bed. Then I was sick in the bucket. I screamed and more tears came flooding out.

"It's alright Avery, your fine," McGonagall said calming me down.

"It's best you don't have any lessons for 2 or 3 days," Dumbledore informed me and I nodded. He then turned to Snape. "Severus, can you please take over the Dark Arts classes?"

'OH BLIMEY NO!' I thought.

"Of course sir," Snape said with a sick smile. And it literally made me sick. I then vomited into a bucket.

"You'll need rest Avery," Dumbledore said before walking out of the room with McGonagall and Snape, leaving me with Madame.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HARRY'S POV (when Avery is sick, Harry/Ron/Hermione may have a POV)

All the class was excited about today's lesson. I was sitting a desk next to Ron.

"Oi Harry, Where's Avery?" Ron asked

"I don't know, but she wasn't in the great hall last night," I pointed out until there was a loud slam for the door. Snape walked in rather quickly along with making the windows shut. He then pulled down a large white paper.

"Turn to page 394," he ordered.

"Sir where's Professor Lupin?"

"I don't think you need to know Potter, but he is unwell, now turn to page 394," I quickly turned open to the page while Ron was taking he time until Snape set it to 394.

"Werewolves?"

"But sir, shouldn't we be started on kinky punks," Hermione said out of the blue. Before I was alone then she just magically appeared.

"WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" Ron whispered shouted to her.

"Now can anyone tell me WHAT is the difference of an animagus and a werewolf?" Snape asked .Hermione shot her hand straight up. Snape ignored her. "No one, what a pity,"

"Please sir, an animagus is a wizard or witch the CHOOSES to become an animal while the werewolves have no choice to transform on a full moon," Hermione said letting all the words out fast.

"Ms Granger, if you speck out of line again, I will take more points off your house. 5 points from Gryfinndor," Snape let out. "Also I want 2 parchments of werewolves by Monday and hand it to me,"

A lot of people moaned and complained. "Don't make it 5!" He warned and everyone shut up. This is going to be a long lesson.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BACK TO AVERY!

"Guess what happened last night?!" Ginny said eagerly. She was sitting with me in the hospital wing and she was keeping me amuse.

"What?"

"In the afternoon, I went back to the common room, but the fat lady's portrait was shredded! Dumbledore and Flich found her and she said she was attacked,"

"Who by? Do you know?"

"Oh yes, it was the mass murderer Sirius Black!"

I nearly dropped dead. "Who's taking over the job now?"

"Sir Cadogan and BLIMEY his annoying! He changes the passwords twice a day!" She cried. I snickered and took a sip of pumpkin juice. "Do you want to see Ron and Hermione and Harry?" She asked gently.

"Yer might as well,"

She nodded and skipped out of the wing. A couple of minutes later, Ron, Harry and Hermione came bursting in.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked

"How this happen?"

"Guess who we had for Dark Arts!"

"Ron I think i know that, Professor Snape, Hermione I am really unwell and I fell like I was whacked in the head multiple times and this has happen because of a....... A blood lollipop I thought was a raspberry flavoured one," I told them in a mouthful because I was pretty drowsy. Harry took some flowers out behind his back and placed them in a vase.

"We hope you like flowers," Ron said

"Not really, Thank you for the flowers anyway. These ones are beautiful," I said looking at them. Then sadly they turned from a red,purple and yellow explosion to ash of colours. They all jumped back. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen,"

"It's alright, are you coming to the match tomorrow?" Harry asked hopefully. I forgot all about it.

"I can't sorry Harry, but Dumbledore said I have to stay inside for about 2 or 3 days,"

"Maybe next time?" Hermione suggested

"That depends," I said under my breath

"What?"

"Nothing," Hermione gave me a strange look but quickly went back to normal."You guys better get going and can someone tell me what the password is?" I begged.

"Sure, it's Gretals grimhand," Ron said. Harry shivered, it must be the 'grim' bit since professor twelarney predicted the omen. "We'll see you later," Ron continued and the 4 of the left leaving me to sleep

---------------------------------------------------------------------

HI PEEPS!

Sadly, I'm sick with I think is tonsillitis :( :(

But I hope you guys are ENJOYING THIS BOOK. Pretty long chappie but I was as bored as a bored game!

Keep reading 10EVR (yep not 4 ever but 10 ever!)

PLZ choose one of the following.

1-comment

2-vote

3-read

4-do your homework

5-Avada Kedvara!

6-EXPECTO PATRONUM

7- Drink coffee or polyjuice potion

8-watch Harry potter

Thank you and KEEP CALM AND SOLEMNLY SWEAR IM UP TO NO GOOD!

Love

N. R18j