Chapter 23

This is the last update for today. I'll probably update during the week though because I'm trying to finish this story.

-----

Vic's POV

I hum the tune of All My Heart, my new favorite song, as I slide my necklace around my neck, connecting the two ends together. This is still my favorite thing in the world; other than Kellin of course. I continue to hum the tune as I go over to my wardrobe, searching for a beanie.

As I'm looking I end up finding Kellin's Christmas present and I mentally make a note to find a better spot to hide that later. If Kellin has already seen it, it wouldn't be that bad. It is wrapped. I bought him a new lyric book because his old one is falling apart and it's basically filled. Plus, on the new one, I got pictures of us printed on the cover. I really hope he likes it. It's just something little but it came from my heart and I guess that's all that matters. I mean, I could by Kellin a helicopter but it wouldn't mean anything to me. If Kellin wants a helicopter, then all he has to do is ask and I'm sure it can be arranged but Kellin's sweet like that. He'd never ask for anything. He still offers to pay when we go out for dinner, which cracks me up. He's too cute.

I place the gift aside and continue looking. Jeez, I hope Kellin gets me a new beanie for Christmas, I always seem to lose mine. I begin looking through the drawers when I find a piece of paper. I've never seen it before. It looks like a flyer. It has 'Sleeping With Sirens' written across the top then under that is 'US tour'. I frown in confusion. Kellin never told me that he was going on tour. I continue to read over it and my heart stop and my stomach drops when I see the tour dates.

16th of December – LA

That's tomorrow. Wait, he leaves for tour tomorrow? But he can't. This must be a typo. How could he not tell me about this? My dad's trial is in three days. He can't leave me. I can't go through that alone. I walk over to my bed, feeling tears well up in my eyes. How could he keep this from me? What was he going to do? Just leave tomorrow without telling me.

I look at the last tour date and my stomach drops even further if possible and I just let the tears flow.

16th of February – San Diego

He's going to be gone for three months? How the fuck am I going to be without him for that long?

"Vic, baby, we need to talk?" I hear Kellin say from the doorway, his voice shaky.

I look up and him, glaring at him and he looks shocked.

"Damn right we need to talk. We needed to talk weeks ago." I snap and Kellin looks at me confused.

"About what?" He asks seeming clueless.

"This." I growl holding up the flyer and guilt fills his eyes.

"I know." He sighs walking over to me.

"Is this real? Are you leaving for tour tomorrow then not getting back for three fucking months?" I ask just wanting him to say no but that's not the answer I get.

"Yes." He squeaks out, his eyes filling with tears. No, he doesn't get to cry!

"And you didn't think to fucking mention this to me?" I shout and he sheds a few tears.

"I tried. But I couldn't. Every time I tried, I backed out. I couldn't stand to see that look on your face." He cries.

"Were you ever going to tell me?" I growl. "Or were you just going to fuck off without telling me?"

"No, I was going to tell you. That's why I came up here, I swear." He says and I stand up off of the bed, anger boiling in me.

"That's not good enough. What about my dad's trial? I need you there." I cry, letting a few more of my own tears fall.

"I know. I was planning to be there. I was going to catch plane here then get back in time to do the show. I wasn't going to abandon you." He explains, pained.

"That's bullshit. You and I both know that you wouldn't get here and get back on time." I spit.

"I was willing to try." Kellin says.

"Well don't even bother. Don't bother coming. I don't need you there. You just go do your fucking tour and when you get back, don't you dare show up on my doorstep." I say aggressively as I yank the chain from around my neck. I shove it into his chest and he takes it before it falls.

"We're over." I spit. "Get your shit and get out."

He breaks down into sobs but I'm too angry to care.

"I'm sorry." He sobs but that's a heap of bullshit.

"Sorry doesn't cut it." I whisper before walking over to the wardrobe and grabbing Kellin's Christmas present.

I walk back over it him and hand it to him.

"Merry fucking Christmas." I spit before I walk around him and leave the room.

I know I'll regret those decisions later but right now it was necessary. I can't have him here. I just can't; not when I know he's leaving. He may as well never come back while he's at it.

-----

Vote/comment, love ya. Bye!