Chapter 11

Sorry this is late (why am I not surprised?). Satan confiscated the internet then Wattpad deleted the chapter from my phone. Anyway hope you enjoy!

--------

"We should get ice-cream." Vic suggests as we approach an ice-cream stall near the beach.

I just nod as he pulls me over to it. He gets us ice-cream and we walk down the beach. I quietly eat my ice-cream as he swings our hands. I notice that we hold hands a lot. I don't think friends are supposed to holds hands as much as we do. But maybe I don't want us to be friends, maybe I want us to be more.

"You okay?" Vic asks seeming worried and I hum in response.

He smiles at me softly. I notice something in his eyes but I can't place what it is. I finish my ice-cream, as does Vic and we find a place on the beach to sit. I look out at the waves and Vic squeezes my hand making me look towards him. I notice that he seems nervous for some reason.

"Can I ask you something?" He murmurs and I nod curious to what's go him so nervous.

"I think the world of you Kell, you're amazing." He begins, surprising me a bit. "I like you, like a lot. And if you don't feel the same way then that's okay. B-but if you do, then would you be my boyfriend?"

I feel like the world is frozen around me and the only thing that matters right now is me and Vic. He's looking at me scared. I drop his hand and he glances down before looking back up at me. I slowly lean forward and touch the side of his face gently all the while staring into my eyes. He leans forward too and I close my eyes before brushing my lips against his. I feel him push his lips to mine kissing me avidly. I kiss him back as my stomach does flips but I don't seem to mind. It doesn't matter right now. The only thing that matters right now is that Vic Fuentes is kissing me. He pushes his lips against mine harder and I sigh contently into the kiss. We soon pull away and my eyes flutter open. Vic is staring at me dreamily like he can't believe that just happened. I don't blame him because neither do I.

"I-I would love to be your boyfriend." I stutter out in a whisper.

Vic grins and grabs the back of my neck as pulls me in for another kiss. My eyes flutter shut as I take in the moment. This time I pay more attention to my senses. The way his lips feel against mine is magical and the way he tastes is so addictive. My hand travels up his chest and I grip his shirt as I pull him towards me more, kissing him harder. His tongue brushes against my bottom lip and I part them slightly as his tongue slips in my mouth. His tongue tangles with mine and I gently push him onto his back, climbing on top of him in the process, making sure not to break the kiss. We soon slow down the kiss and I pull away, letting my eyes flutter open. I rest my forehead against his, the both of us breathing heavily onto each other's swollen lips.

"Woah." Vic breathes and a grin falls onto my face.

"Woah yourself." I chuckle, pecking his lips once more time then rolling off of him.

I rest my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me securely. I smile up at him and he stares dreamily at me.

"Today has been a weird day." I mumble and he laughs.

"It has hasn't it?" He says with a chuckle. "But I wouldn't change any part of it."

I smile and drape my arm across his stomach.

"Damn, I have a boyfriend." Vic smiles in realization, probably not meaning to say it out loud.

I hum in response and he kisses the top of my head. We lay there in content silence until I sigh and kiss his jaw.

"Do you really think the world of me?" I ask feeling slightly self-conscious. I mean, I have a really attractive guy as my boyfriend and I'm a potato. Of course I'm going to have self-doubt.

"Of course I do. I really like you. You're just great." He breathes. "You're gorgeous and you're so kind. I don't think you realize how much of an amazing person you are. Plus you're a great kisser."

He winks at me and I laugh, playfully hitting his chest.

"You really make me feel better about myself." I sigh truthfully and he looks at me concerned.

"There's no reason why you should feel bad about yourself. You no less than perfect." He kisses my head again and my heart aches. He's just too sweet.

"You say I'm the perfect one." I grin and he rolls his eyes at the cheesy comment.

We lie there in silence as I lightly run my fingers across Vic's stomach watching him as he shivers from my touch every now and again.

"I should start walking you home now. My parents will be upset if I get home late." Vic sighs breaking the silence.

I nod understandingly and get up. I dust the sand off of me and Vic does the same. He then grabs my hand and starts walking me home. We talk about nothing in particular on the way and for the first time in a while, I feel completely relaxed. We stop outside my house and I look at Vic sadly. I had such an amazing day and now I don't want him to leave.

"I don't want you to go." I pout and he smiles sadly.

"I don't want to go either."

I sigh and wrap my arms around him tightly, just wanting to hold onto him forever.

"I had a really good day." I whisper. "Thank you."

He kisses my cheek lightly and I pull away.

"No need to thank me, I had a really good day too." He smiles through a tired yawn.

"You need to go home and get some sleep." I frown and he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, like that's going to happen." He snorts and I smile sadly.

I guess he notices the sadness so he pulls me in for another hug.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm fine, honestly. Maybe I enjoy staying up all night and thinking about you." He says with a chuckle.

I smile lightly at his sweetness before pulling away from the hug.

"Well, I better go or I'm going to be tempted to never leave." He grins before placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Bye Vic." I whisper.

"Goodbye Kells." He grins before turning around and walking away.

I smile as I watch him leave, not quite wanting to go inside yet. I let my mind ponder on the events of today and I let it linger on my the moment when Vic kissed me. That would have to be the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Today has been a weird day, but I wouldn't change a second of it.

---------

Vote/Comment/Follow. Love y'all. Bye!