Chapter 1: Beginning

Welp, here it is, my first work. I assure you it will be really bad. But, enjoy it anyway I guess. Here we go~

___________________
Third Person view

Nagisa was sitting in her desk, watching as Karma's assassination attempt failed yet again. Koro-sensei was brushing his hair as he read the book to the class.

Honestly, Karma was frustrated. He even got humiliated wearing a pink apron decorated with hearts. He wanted to kill him. Bad.

After class was over, she came over to Karma, who was sitting on a branch on a cliff.

She watched him as her long pigtails flowed in the wind gently.

"Karma-kun," She started. "Don't be impatient. We'll all kill him together. No matter what tricks you use, you alone can't kill him. He's different from other teachers after all."

He smirked. "No way. I want to kill him. Him surviving by some fluke would piss me off the most."

Nagisa stayed silent.

A voice came from behind.
"You can still come to kill me you know? I will polish you until you shine even brighter." A certain yellow alien said as green stripes formed around his head.

Karma looked at him, with a dangerous look on his face.

Nagisa knew this look. She knew Karma all too well.

He was about to do something stupid.

He started again, "So would a teacher put his life on the line for his students?

"Of course. A teacher's a teacher after all."

Oh no. Nagisa thought.

"That's good. Then I can definitely kill you."

And he fell.

Nagisa helplessly watched Karma fall from the branch he was sitting on a few seconds ago.

Everything was... going in slow motion.

Nagisa couldn't think clearly. Unknowingly, she ran to the edge of the cliff, screaming out, "Karma-kun!!"

Suddenly, she saw something yellow move past her with lightning speed.

"Huh?" Nagisa blinked.

She ran to the edge and looked down. She saw Karma laying safely on a yellow net, with Koro-sensei beside him.

Karma's face that was annoyed, is now smiling with acceptance.

When they both got up, she instantly ran to Karma.

"What in the world were you thinking!?" She rested her head on his chest gently and lightly punched him.

Karma smiled. "Sorry." He started patting her head.

Tears started forming in Nagisa's eyes. "Don't... ever do that again, got it?"

"Hey, what's there to cry about? You've always been a crybaby."

Nagisa was relieved. She almost watched her best friend die in front of her.

Karma, on the other hand, was a bit dissapointed that he didn't kill Koro-sensei.

But, for whatever reason, he was happy that Nagisa was worried about him.

Unknowingly to them, Koro-sensei was watching them, his face turning pink.

__________________

Aand, that's the first chapter! It's bad, I know. But hey, next chapter's coming soon, so you will cringe even more! Yaay! -__-
Byye!!