"Forget the script." He says as he throws it on the floor.

Robin takes off his shirt and Regina gasps. She sees his rock hard abs, his toned chest and his strong arms that she wants to stay in forever. Robin slowly unbuttons Regina's shirt and his erection grows at the sight of her plump breasts in her lace bra. Robin gulps as he savors every part of her he can see.

He takes the shirt off of her and throws it to the floor. Soon Regina is wrapped in his strong arms as he sucks on her neck. Robin hungrily kisses and bites on her neck as she moans under him. Robin trails his way down to her breasts.

"R-Robin you're going off script." Regina mumbles out before she moans. Robin removes his mouth from her and looks at her.

"I'm sorry." Robin says as he frowns. "I-I just want to-"

"Fuck me?" Regina says finishing his sentence. "It's okay Robin. Just don't hold back." She says as she kisses his neck and nips on his ear. "I like it rough." She whispers and Robin grips her hips.

In seconds he unclasps her bra and throws it to the floor. One hand cups her breast and massages it. He drags his thumbs across her nipple and hardens it. Regina shivers under his touch and gasps when he wraps his mouth around her nipple. Regina moans as her fingers play with his hair. She looks down slightly and sees a large bulge in his pants.

Her hands swiftly leave his hair and slide down to tease the bulge. Robin groans against her when he feels his hand on his pants. Regina smiles as she unbuckles his pants and slides her hand slowly down to his erection. She moans at the feel of how big he is and starts to tease his balls.

Robin pulls away from her and moves her hand from his pants. He pulls off her pants and her panties in one swift move. He stops at the sight of her. His mind goss blank, his breath thickens and his erection grows.

She's a complete goddess. Her long toned legs and her slender form just drove him crazy. He touches her arm and groans at the touch of her soft skin. He pushes her down on the bed and kisses a trail down her body, paying special attention to her breasts and her stomach. Robin teases her and kisses the insides of her thighs slowly.

"Robin..." She whines and Robin laughs against her skin. His laugh is cut off when Regina pushes his head into her folds.

Robin immediately starts to suck on her clit and Regina moans. He nips and licks at her drenching wet folds. She was so wet and tasted so delicious on his tongue. Robin moves a finger to insert into her entrance. He moves it up and down as he sucks on her tenderly.

"You're so good with your tongue." Regina murmurs as she lifts her leg onto his shoulder.

Robin chuckles against her clit as he adds another finger inside her. Regina moans as Robin grazes his teeth against her clit. She moans as he does this again. Her hands trail down and get tangled in his hair as she pants.

"Oh...yes...faster..harder!" Regina yells as Robin opens her legs wider.

Robin adds a third finger and moves it faster and harder inside of her. Regina moans as she starts to clench around his fingers. Robin circles his tongue around her clit and slurps up her juices. Regina spasms and her stomach clenches, her hands ball into fists and her legs start shaking uncontrollably.

"Robin...fuck!" Regina yells as she comes on his tongue.

Robin removes his fingers after a few seconds and starts to drink her juices. Robin pulls away before he kisses her clit one last time. He moves away from her sex and stares at her. Her eyes are closed, chest heaving, hair disheveled and fists clenched around the sheets. Robin chuckles as he leans down to kiss her. Regina moans as she feels his tongue leave traces of herself in her mouth. Regina moans as she smiles through the kiss.

"How was that?" Robin asks and Regina smiles.

"It was absolutely amazing. Now, I need you inside." She says with a smirk.

Regina takes off his pants and stares at his hard cock. She was tempted to take him in her mouth but she needed him so badly. She needed him buried deep inside her. Robin gets the hint and positions himself by her entrance. He pushes himself inside her and since she's so wet he slips all the way inside.

"You're so wet." Robin groans as he starts to thrust.

"You have that effect on me." Regina says as she brings him closer to her.

Robin thrust slowly and deep as he kisses Regina. She breaks the kiss and starts moaning very loudly. He was barely doing anything it was just the thought of him inside her that was driving her insane. Robin starts thrusting faster and Regina clutches his back.

"Robin...faster, please!" Regina pleads and Robin moves faster.

Robin starts thrusting faster and Regina gasps as she clings to his body. She leans up and kisses him as he thrusts into her. Regina breaks the kiss and slams her head against the pillow. Her eyes close as she pants heavily. That pressure in her core builds unbelievably fast as Robin speeds up his thrusts.

"Come on, Regina." Robin says as he kisses her.

Regina wraps her legs around Robin to allow him to thrust deeper. When he does her eyes roll back in pure passion and lust. Regina yelps as she feels herself clench around Robin's large length. Robin sees her about to explode so he uses his hand to rub fast circles on her clit.

"Fuck, Robin! I'm...so close!" Regina yells as she holds him tighter.

Regina lets out a high pitched moan as she comes against Robin. Just the feeling of her makes Robin come inside with a loud groan. Robin collapses on top of her and tries to catch his breath. He rolls over and sees that Regina still has her eyes closed.

"How was it?" Robin asks with a smirk as he holds her close to him.

"I think we may need a lot more practice." Regina says as she moves to straddle him.

*****

First chapter!! I didn't intend for this to be so long but oh well. I think this is one of my better smut chapters. Anyways, the lovely prompt came from CrystalGonzalez210 . Thanks lovely!