-Prologue-

A/N: Please listen, I have just started season 7 as of somewhere in August or something like that. I'll keep you updated on what season we will be on and what I'm watching. Currently Season 4 or 5. This might be a little cliche and it might hop from season to season (ex: Season two to one then three). Read at your own risk! Spoilers ahead. Take Caution! ALSO, This was publish but it wasn't working for me how the season were working in my head, so I'm trying something new.

<Ashlyn>

The brave can be terrified
The powerful can become powerless
The light can become the dark.

From your past, you can either get bitter or you get better. It's that simple, but only when you put it in words. You act like its you against the world, when really, it's you against yourself.

The only one who save me, was myself. Every time I'm upset or sad, who saves me? Me. Every time I want to stand in the road and die, who saves me? Me. I've saved myself every single time and I will continue to save myself, because at the end of the day the only person that's there to save me; is Me!

I'm trapped in my own nightmare, shaking, trembling, terrified, afraid, scare, but this is the world we live in. Where the monsters that hide in the dark, in our minds, roam free.

And I'm here to escape and stop them.
================================================================
A/N: Sorry, the story wasn't working for me how I was writing. I don't know if I want to make a series out of this because I'm a "late bloomer" is what you call me on tv shows. Im like 7 seasons behind (lol laugh if you will) and I honestly want Castiel in this book because, I like him and his character. He's adorable. ANYWAYS, (that's beside the point) sorry for the changes, I'm trying.

Anyways, hoped you like it! I'm trying here!
Huskypup_2120 Bro, it's here!

Follow me! Comment! Vote! Message me if you have request on the next chapters of Supernatural and Criminal Minds!

Huskypup_2120, Seriously though, love your new book. And, Bro if you have a request yourself, don't be afraid to message me! I mean it! Love you!