summer in the city

*Shane POV*

So we made it into the big hall thing without getting attacked by underage teens. We were standing in the "green" room which is just where all youtubers chill. Joey and I were talking to Louise, Alfie, Marcus, Jack and Finn. We were standing in somewhat of a circle and at the corner of my eye I saw him, watching us. I wrapped my arm around Joey waist and he kissed my cheek. I then decided to involve myself in their conversation instead of worrying about Doug. I promised Joey I wouldn't let him get to me and I won't. 

Joey-"Come on!"

Joey grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him. 

Shane-"Where the fuck are we going?"

Joey-"Get some food and meet some viewers."

Joey happily skipped along dragging me behind him. How can he always be so happy and energetic?! 

*Joey POV*

About 6 hours after Shane and I got food and had our little meet up it was late afternoon. We are so exhausted! Luckily we didn't come into contact with Doug though we had one more day of SITC. All though Shane promised me I still have a feeling something is going to go wrong. You know that horrbile feeling you get in the pit of your stomach and you just know something horrible is going to happen? Well thats exactly what I am feeling. We were laying on the bed in our hotel room watching tv until Shane got bored and decided to kiss my neck. He hit my sweet spot and a moan escaped my lips. I could feel Shane smile as his fingers went to unbutton my shirt, his lips then followed. I took his shirt off and struggled with his pants. Next thing you know we were naked, looking each other in the eyes.

Joey-"are you sure?"

Shane-"positive"

*Shane POV*

*2 hours later*

We layed together, bodies entwined. I know I was standing by,waiting till marriage but we were engaged and I am 100% certain we are going to get married, so why wait?

Shane-"that was amazing."

Joey mumbled an agreement and snuggled closer to me. I could lay like this forever.

Joey-"I love you Shane"

I mumbled an agreement and kissed him.

 We laid in bed talking for hours. Talking about anything and everything, from childhood memories to our wedding plans. We both agreed for an out door wedding late in March, that we will both walk down the isle Joey will be walking with his Dad and I will be walking with my mom, we decided to both have bridesmaids and groomsmen and whoever we want either a maid of honor or a best man and who will be in the wedding party. There is one thing we haven't decided on though.

Joey-"I want to take your last name."

Shane-"No, Joey Yaw sounds gay, no pun intended. Shane Graceffa how ever has a lovely ring to it!"

Joey-"Shaney, Please?"

Shane-"No. I want your last name."

Joey-"But I want you last name."

Shane-"Okay, how about we hyphenate our names. So Joey Graceffa-Yaw and Shane Yaw-Graceffa. It doesn't sound as bad ass as Shane Graceffa but it will keep us both happy I guess."

Joey-"Okay, I can deal with that."

We lay together talking about smaller details about the wedding until my stomach made a sound.

Joey-"I shall order room service-anya"

Shane-"Okay-anya?"

Joey laughed and went to the menu, I told him to surprise me and he ordered our food.