Don't lie to me.

Chapter 12

*Joey POV*

I wanted to stay in Shane’s embrace forever. I felt safe and happy in his arms. But his phone disturbed my peace and started to ring so I rolled over so my back was towards him. Just to let him know that I’m not happy he let me go to answer his phone. I’m joking, I don’t mind. He then sounded kind of concerned then the tone of his voice went furious. I rolled over facing him with a puzzled look on my face. He put his phone down and didn’t face me when I ask him questions about the phone call.

Joey-“Shane, who was it?”

No answer.

Joey-“Shane! Tell me! What’s wrong?!”

No answer.

Joey-“for fuck sake. Tell me!”

I literally screamed this at him and he then looked scared… of me??

Shane-“It’s nothing. Just Shanna cancelled on a uhm video…”

Joey-“Why are you lying to me?”

Shane looked me in the eye.

Shane-“I’m not lying”

Though he looked me in the eye he was fidgeting with his hands and that is how I knew he was lying.

Joey-“Whatever.”

I got up and went for a shower. He was still lying on the bed when I got out and he patted the space beside him but instead I just ignored him and walked out to the lounge room. I sat on the couch, right on the end and put my head phones in and listened to some music. I wasn’t going to be lied to. I will ignore him until he comes clean. Shane waited 10 minutes before coming out and sitting next to me. I didn’t want to talk to him nor did I want him sitting so close. He smelt so freakin’ good. Joey no! You are upset with him, don’t go and fantasize about him! I turned the volume up on my phone and closed my eyes. I guess Shane was trying to talk to me but I couldn’t hear a word. He then ripped my headphones out of my ears.

Joey-“What the heck was that for? I’m trying to listen to music!”

Shane-“I’m trying to talk to you but you are ignoring me… why?!”

Joey-“Are you seriously asking that question? Do you not recall what happened no less than 15 minutes ago?! Ugh talk to me when you are ready to tell me the truth!”

I put my headphones back in and closed my eyes. I wasn’t going to let him lie to me. He told me he wants a serious relationship, no lies and no secrets. I opened my eyes to see him sitting there with tears running down his cheeks. Damn it. I took my headphones out and looked down I couldn’t look at him.

Joey-“Shane, don’t do this to me. It’s not fair.”

Shane-“J-joey I d-don’t want you t-to ignore me… I’m s-sorry.”

I hugged him because I couldn’t stand to see him so miserable. Why do I have to love him so damn much?

Joey-“Are you going to tell me the truth?”

Shane-“Yes… It’s about the photos….”

~

oh hey there! Sorry it is so short and boring! But i felt like i should update it before i fell asleep! i hope you enjoy and have a great day/night! I also apologise for spelling or grammar mistakes. haha :)

love you guys! xx

Twitter- @tashaSHOTS

Tumblr- onedaytheywillregret