Questions

Chapter 11

*Joey POV*

It has been 2 months since we first found out the Shane had cancer. It was a long two months of Shane getting chemotherapy and recovering. I helped him and took care of him. He assisted he could do it by himself but we both knew that was a lie. Shane and I have been together for 3 months now. And we both felt that life could throw anything at us and we will overcome it! In the past two months all we have done is watch Hunger Games which I finally convinced Shane to watch and he loved it! We have had several friends over such as Luke, Ingrid, Sawyer, Tyler, Shanna, Lauren, Cat and Meghan! They were so supportive it was unbelievable! We kept up with our daily vlogs the best we could and when anyone came around we tried to do a lot of collaborations!

I woke up without Shane laying next to me, all I heard was the blender! I could smell eggs and toast and my stomach made a sound.

Joey-“Shane! What are you doing?!”

I sat up but Shane rushed in the bedroom.

Shane-“No you stay right there mr.Graceffaaah!”

He gave me a quick peck on the lips and ran out of the room. I have a feeling he was going to give me bed in breakfast? I sat myself up and started to vlog!

Joey-Well hello there everyone! I just woke up and well I got the biggest surprise ever. Shane-anya was awake before I was! Can you believe it? *I winked at the camera and giggled* Shane is in the kitchen making the loudest noise you ever did hear. Oh look who we have here! *I pointed the camera at Shane who walked in with a tray* shoot boy breakfast in bed? Why do I deserve this special treatment? *I laughed and Shane placed the tray on my lap* Shootity shoot shoot! Smoothie, egg-anyas and toast! Mmm smells reaaaaaal good. Thank you baby. *I kissed Shane and turned off my camera*”

Shane- Joey, you looked after me for 2 whole months. You deserve a treat. I love you.”

He smiled at me and leaned down to kiss me. He then went out to the kitchen and brought back a tray with bacon and eggs and sat down beside me.

Joey-“We are like an old married couple!”

We both laughed. Marriage. Were we ever going to get married? Has Shane even thought about marriage?! I don’t want to mention it. We brought up marriage once but we have never really discussed it. Shoot we have only been dating for 3 months. Marriage is way out of the question. Though I would love to call Shane my husband. And grow old with him by my side. We finished our breakfast in silence and once we were both done Shane cleaned up. I laid in bed and waited for him to come back. Shane wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. He whispered something in my ear. I blushed and tears started to build up in my eyes.

*Shane POV*

So it has been the longest two months ever. I don’t have cancer anymore. I have been tired and moody for the past two months. But I have spent the whole to months with my favourite person. Joey has taken care of me and been there every single day for the past couple of months. He honestly is the most incredible person! So this morning I got up early to make him his favourite breakfast so he could have it in bed! I checked up on him and told him to stay put. I walked in with the food and he was vlogging after he stopped, we then ate our breakfast but in silence as Joey brought up marriage. Marriage. We have never brought the topic up before. Except that one time talking about how I wouldn’t have sex till marriage. Did Joey even want to get married? I cleaned up our plates and practically ran straight back to the bed! I held Joey in my arms and got as possibly close as I could to him and whispered something in his ear.

Shane-“I am going to marry you one day Joey Graceffa.”

~

oh hey there. This is a short chapter but i hope ya'll like it! :)) also sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors i just quickly read over it haha will fix them later xx

Twitter- @tashaSHOTS

tumblr- onedaytheywillregret

byyyyye <3