breakfast

Chapter 5

*Joey POV*

Waking up in Shane’s arms was the best feeling without a doubt! I smiled but kept my eyes close and snuggled closer, I didn’t want to wake him. He tightened his arms around me and ran his fingers up and down my back ever so lightly. I shivered and let out a little giggle.

Shane-“I could get use to waking up with you in my arms…”

Joey-“mm.. me too.”

I snuggled closer and lifted my head and kissed Shane on the cheek.

Shane-“gosh you are so cute, do you have any plans today?”

I had to think about this… I hadn’t thought much about my plans for today but to be honest I didn’t want to get out of bed.

Joey-“nope! I just need to vlog a bit and do the dishes! I live such an exciting life. Hahaha”

Shane-“well I will have a shower then do the dishes, and then we can get some breakfast and grab a few things from my mom’s house? And in between all of that we can vlog!”

Joey-“sounds like a plan-anya!”

*Shane POV*

I laughed at Joey, he was adorable! I pulled the sheets off me and stood up, only to get pulled down by Joey. He laughed and kissed me, it was sweet but ended too quickly. This time Joey stood up and I followed him I grabbed his wrist and turned him around.

Shane-“and where do you think you are going mister?”

Before he had a chance to answer me I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him softly, it became passionate as I pushed him up against the wall. I kissed down his jaw and then his neck, a little moan escaped Joey’s lips as I hit his sweet spot. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

Shane-“I don’t think I can ever get sick of kissing you.”

Joey’s cheeks turned an intense pink colour and I giggle and gave him a quick peck on the lips before heading to the bathroom. How did I end up so lucky? I have Joey who I now call my boyfriend and I am genuinely happy. I stripped off my clothes only then realising I only had pants on…how on earth?! i will ask Joey about that.. I got in the shower and got the perfect water temperature! Today is going to be a fucking awesome day!  

*Joey POV*

When Shane told me he will never get sick of kissing me I felt my cheeks getting hot and he laughed at me then headed off for a shower. I walked into the kitchen and started making pancakes. I wanted to treat my man. I set the table and got back to cooking. Last night was crazy. Confessing our love for each other was honestly the best thing that has every happened. We have so much to discuss and sort out. But I honestly feel like the luckiest person to have Shane! The pancakes were all cooked and Shane walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me. Oh he smelt so good.

Shane-“you didn’t have to cook we could have gone out!”

Joey-“I know but I thought I would do this for you, something special! You don’t mind do you?”

Shane-“of course not! Let’s eat! It smells amazing!”

Joey-“you smell amazing…”

I blushed and bit my lip. Shoot I can’t believe I just said that out loud! I am so lame! But instead of Shane freaking out or anything like that he kissed my cheek, grabbed my hand and dragged me to the table!

Shane-“let’s eat! I’m starved! also how come i woke up with only pants on?"

Joey-"oh haha well last night when you fainted i took it off because it was dirty."

Shane-"oh yeah cool, thank-you"

We then ate most of the pancakes and talked a lot. We decided to make the spare room into a set for our videos and also what we are going to say in our ‘coming out’ video. I couldn’t believe this was happening. After all the pancakes were gone Shane cleared the table and I went for a shower. Once I got out of the shower I blow dried and straightened my hair. I then grabbed my phone and called my mum then my dad.

*Shane POV*

I finished the dishes; Joey is still in the shower so I decided to check twitter. And no surprise my twitter was blowing up about Lisa and myself. People asking why we broke up, what happened, some people even joked that I left her for Joey. Little did they know that they are right! I went to check Lisa twitter and yup she had made a tweet..

Lisa tweet- “Hey guys. Bad news @shanedawson and I have broken up. Yes I am upset but I guess it is for the best. Anyway new video will be up today!”

Well she doesn’t seem upset? I might pm her later… or should I just leave her alone? Shit! I have no idea what to do about Lisa. Joey walked out of the bedroom looking hot. His smile made me feel all fuzzy inside.

Shane-“what you smiling about?”

Joey-“I just called my mom and dad…”

Shane-“and?”

Joey-“they are happy for me! And they both said they want to meet you sometime! How great is that?! Now I just have to tell my sister!”

I got off the couch and hugged Joey! I am so happy that our families are accepting us for who we really are.

Shane-“that is great Joey! Oh and did I mention how hot you are today?!”

Joey blushed and giggled he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me so close that our bodies were touching. He was warm and I felt safe in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed the tip of his nose!

Shane-“Come on, let’s go tell my mom!”

Joey then put the biggest pout he possibly could

Joey-“but we could stay here for a little longer?”

Shane-“nope come on!”

I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the door!

Joey-“you are such a tease it’s not fair!”

This made me laugh and when we got in the elevator I looked at him and winked.

Shane-“you know it”

Joey rolled his eyes and we held hands and walked to the car. This is exactly how it was meant to be. Joey and myself, together, as a couple.

~

so Joey and Shane are going to tell his mom about their relationship! then going to make a video! I'm not sure what plot twist i will do but there will be one real soon! I hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic and if you want to stay updated for when the next chapters will be out follow me on twitter or tumblr! :)) have a fab night/day! xx

twitter- @tashaSHOTS

Tumblr- onedaythewillregret