best day.

Chapter 18

*joey POV*

We finished our stage performances and were now headed back stage to a ‘chill out’ room. We sat down in our small group on some lounge chairs. I let go of Shane’s hand to look at the ring. It was a simple gold band. I took it off to examine it. I couldn’t believe I was engaged! I then saw an engraving on the inside of the ring.

Joey-“oh my goodness gracianious Shane! You got ‘Shoey’ engraved on it?! You are such a cutie!”

I slipped the ring back on and kissed his cheek. I honestly could grow wings and fly I was so happy!

Alfie-“So how are you going to celebrate?”

Shane-“We should all go out for dinner and drinks?”

Everyone-“Yes!”

Shane-“Okay we will meet in the lobby around 7!”

We all headed off and on the back to our hotel room so many people stopped to congratulate us and take photos will us. It took about an hour and a half until we made it back into our hotel room!

Joey-“Shoooot we should tell our families!”

Shane-“okay well I will call mum out on the patio.”

I sat on the bed a dialled my mum, my dad and then my sister. They were all happy for me and supported our decision. I quickly went onto twitter and tweeted a picture of my ring.

“@joeygraceffa- Today was amazing. @ShaneDawson got on main stage and proposed! We are engaged! Yay! :) <333”

I then felt Shane’s arms wrapped around me. He kissed my neck.

Shane-“How did you family take it?”

Joey-“They are happy and say congratulations! I also tweeted about it! How did your mom take it?”

Shane-“She was thrilled! She gave me a whole list of things we need to do and she is currently writing a guest list of my side of the family as we speak!”

We both laughed. It is totally how I imagine Teresa to react!

Joey-“We do have a lot to plan!”

I stood up so I could lay Shane on the bed. I hovered over him with our faces just inches from each other.

Joey-“I love you so much.”

Shane-“I know.”

We both smiled and then our lips collided. It got passionate and stayed like that for a good 15 minutes while we laid there making out. We then finally pulled apart and tried to catch our breath.

Joey-“We should get ready to go out… we take forever to get ready!”

Shane-“but I don’t wanna… Let’s call in sick and we can just make out all night?”

Joey-“Tempting but we have plenty of time for that! We should get more people to come!”

Shane-“oh please?! Can’t we just stay in? Have our own little celebration?”

Joey-“You know if we don’t go they will come here… come on! I will text Justine, Cat, Phil and Dan, Anthony and Kalel, Meghan, Luke, Ingrid, Fleur, Marcus, Jack and Finn! And you can text… uh, Lisa, Shanna, Troye, Rebecca, Sawyer and whoever else! We have too many friends! Hahahaha”

Shane-“I’m only friends with all these people because they were originally your friends!”

Joey-“Shanna and Sawyer weren’t! Come on text!”

Shane-“okay, okay!”

We finished texting… and I realised it was time that I did what I wanted to do in England… no point in waiting now because someone already beat me to the punch line.

 *Shane POV*

We finished texting and waited for replies! Everyone was coming and Joey was bouncing of the walls with excitement. He settled down and went to his bag. I sat on the end of the bed and waited to see what Joey was up to… He carefully placed his camera on the table facing us… he better not film him attacking me or tickling me! My laugh is horrible! Instead he came over and got down on one knee.

Joey-“Shane, you beat me to the punch line. I was going to propose to you in England but you got in first! Today I realised you love me just as much as I love you not that I ever doubted you but I now know you want to spend the rest of your life with me. I love you with all my heart. You are my best friend and I never want to leave your side! Shane, will you marry me?”

I started crying. We were either the cutest couple or the dorkiest!

Shane-“Of course I will!”

He slid the gold band on my finger.

Shane-“Why didn’t you say anything before?!”

Joey-“Well I didn’t know how you felt about the whole thing… and then you proposed and I was in shock and too happy to even remember about the ring I bought you!”

Shane-“Best fucking day!”

Joey-“I also got an engraving on the inside!”

I took the ring off my finger to look at what was engraved and I smiled.

Shane-“’Forever’”

Joey-“I know it is silly to say forever but even if anything happens which hopefully nothing ever will, I want you to know you will always have a special place in my heart.”

I grabbed Joey around his neck and pulled him on top of me and kissed him. Things got pretty heated as Joey started to grind against me. I then pulled away.

Shane-“uh Joey? This is being recorded!”

Joey-“WHAT?! Oh my goodness gracianious!”

Joey quickly ran over to the camera, leaving me on the bed.

Shane-“You so did that on purpose!”

Joey turned around and glared at me. I winked and laughed. He then jump onto the bed and cuddled me. This day is one of the best days in my life so far!

Shane-“Joey, this is going to be stressful organising the wedding and stuff but it will be worth it and as long as I have you to come home to and cuddle everything will be perfect.”

~

oh hey! thank you so much for all the support and kind words! And I'm sorry that this has taken forever to update! I've been busy! Also this is fairly lovey and mushy but I thought it would be cute? I don't know if it was too much though? Let me know! Thank you for over 4570 reads! I really appreciate it. I don't know what I will be throwing into the story next but I had to include a few of their friends because I feel as though it may get boring with just Shoey? anyway hope you enjoy it!

byyyyyye :3

twitter- @LittleMissNasha

tumblr- http://littlemissnasha.tumblr.com/

YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8p5ZkkGgV0KtXOMLJ2xbw