Body Issues.

Chapter 19

*Shane POV*

Joey and I were in the bathroom together. I was straightening my hair and Joey just turned the water off for the shower. He stepped out naked. I saw him in the mirror and turned around quickly.

Shane-“Damn boy.”

His cheeks started to turn pink as he wrapped a towel around his waist. Damn, he was so good looking, I honestly don’t know how he finds me even remotely attractive! He is muscular and hairless and I’m well I have the body of a sloth and just as much hair. As much as I love seeing Joey shirtless my self-esteem doesn’t like it. I shouldn’t be thinking like that but I just can’t help it. I went back to finishing my hair and got dressed. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. Staring into space I couldn’t stop thinking about how I feel, I don’t know what the correct word is, uh average? Bland? Compared to Joey. I’m not saying that Joey is too attractive or he could do better though I guess he could it just takes me back to those horrible years were I was a fat kid and if I’m completely honest with myself I still feel like the fat kid some days. I have lost a lot of the weight but some days I just feel down about myself.

*Joey POV*

I was finally finished and ready to go but I then walked out to see if Shane was ready and well he was sitting on the bed crying. I sat down next to him and cradled him. I hate seeing him crying.

Joey-“Shane, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

Shane was in a daze but the moment I said his name he pulled himself out of it.

Shane-“Oh it is nothing, I’m just being silly.”

He tried laughing it off while wiping the tears away.

Joey-“Shane, please tell me.”

Shane-“You will just roll your eyes and tell me how stupid I am. Come on we don’t want to be late!”

Shane started to stand up but I held onto him pulling him back down on the bed.

Joey-“We aren’t going anywhere until I know what is wrong and how I can fix it.”

Shane-“You are very stubborn.”

Joey-“I know, now tell me please!”

Shane-“It’s nothing… I’m just having body issues. It’s fine.”

Joey-“Shane, body issues can be a serious thing.”

Shane-“Joey I know, but compared to you it is hard not to have serious body issues. I’m seriously like a sloth compared to you! Every time I see you shirtless or naked for that matter I just feel like shit. Like I am nothing compared to you.”

Joey-“Shane don’t be stupid! I love you and your body. I find you very attractive! You can believe me or not but it is the truth. And if I make you feel that horrible I will wear a shirt.”

Shane-“Really? You really find me attractive?”

Joey-“Yes very! So come on, we got to go! I want to show off my attractive fiancé to everyone!”

Shane-“Okay. And by the way. There is a new rule at our house!”

Joey-“Oh yeah? What is it?”

Shane-“You are not to wear shirts in our house only if there is guest over!”

Joey-“hahahaha oh Shane, I can walk around without pants on too if you like!”

I winked at him and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

Shane-“okay.”

Shane’s cheeks went a deep red colour. We headed to the lobby to meet with our friends.

~

oh hey!

sorry for not updating in a while and this being rather short i've been fairly busy with my studies! I will try and write a few more chapters in the next few days also I have started writing Troyler fanfic so go check it out! :) Thank you for all the reads and votes you guys are the best <3333

byyyyyyye

twitter- @LittleMissNasha

tumblr- http://littlemissnasha.tumblr.com/

YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8p5ZkkGgV0KtXOMLJ2xbw