Main Stage

Chapter 17

*Joey POV*

I woke up before Shane, he laid next to me and looked so peaceful. I decided to order room service for breakfast and jump in for a shower. I got out of the shower just in time. There was a soft knock at our door, I opened it and let them wheel in our food. Once it was set up I walked over to the bed and tried to wake Shane up. Which is a mission and a half!

Joey-“Shane! Shaaaaaane! Shoot! Shaneyyyyy.”

He rolled over but he went the wrong way and fell off the bed. I quickly helped him up before he could get too mad I kissed his lips.

Shane-“ugh, why didn’t you stop me from rolling off?”

Joey-“You were too quick, come on! Breakfast is ready!”

Shane grunted but got up and we both sat at our little table and ate breakfast. Once we were finished Shane went for a quick shower but came back out in his pyjamas.

Joey-“Shane you can’t wear that to the main stage…”

He will make me late at this rate!

Shane-“Oh you go! I will catch up! I promise!”

Joey-“If I don’t see you in the front row I will be very upset with you!”

Shane-“Joey, I will be there. Now go! I love you!”

I walked over and kissed him before leaving.

Joey-“yeah yeah love you too baby.”

I got my things and left. I finally made it to the back stage area of the main stage.

Zoe-“Joeeeeeeeeeeey!”

Joey-“Zoe-anya! Shoot girl you look adorable!”

I hugged Zoe, she is so petite and cute!

Louise-“Joey!”

Joey-“Louise!”

Jim-“Joey!”

Joey-“Jim!”

Alfie-“Joey!”

Joey-“Alfie!”

Tanya-“Joey!”

Joey-“Tanya!”

We all ended up in a fit of laughter. We are such dorks! I hugged every single one of them and we chatted about how nervous we are and how many people were there! Jim was then called up to the stage someone handed him a microphone and counted him down to walk on stage.

Joey-“Oh my goodness gracianious!”

Louise-“I’m nervous too Joey! But it will be fun! Oops there is my name!”

Louise walked on stage, I was by myself backstage now.

Jim-“He adds –anya to everything and has a perfect smile, give it up for Mr Joey Graceffa!”

I took a deep breath and walked on stage vlogging of course!

Joey-“Why hello there everyone!”

Everyone screamed. It was so overwhelming.

Joey-“Oh my goodness gracianious! Look at ya’ll!”

They still screamed. Everyone finally settled down and we took our places on the stools that we were lucky enough to have. We went down the line to tell everyone what we do on our channel and just things about ourselves.