England bitches!

chapter 23

*Shane POV*

We finally landed and before I could even stand up, Doug was gone. We left the plane and I pulled out my phone.

"@shanedawson In England bitches!"

We went to collect our luggage and went to find Louise's husband, Matt. He had Darcy standing next to him holding his hand, and suddenly Darcy let go and ran straight into Louise's arms. Though I'm not one for children Darcy is absolutely adorable. We said hello to Matt and Darcy but she was shy until we got to the car and then she started to show off. If I'm completely honest I would love to have a child if only they turned out as adorable as Darcy. We were all in the car, Joey, Darcy and I were squished in the back seat though I was lucky enough to sit on the window side.

Darcy-"Joey!"

Joey-"yes Darcy?"

Darcy-"boo!"

That then started the longest game of peek-a-boo I have ever witnessed! It was cute though. This honestly made me want to have children. Damn Joey for being so fucking cute. ugh!

Joey-"Hey Darcy, can you say shootity shoot shoot?"

Darcy-"no"

Joey-"it was worth a try!"

we all laughed as we finally pulled up at their house. the only word I can use to describe their house was British? Joey and I got settled in, though we were in the lounge room as their lounge turns into a double bed. I sat on the lounge and Joey snuggled up next to me laying his head on my shoulder.

Shane-"This is lovely, we should take them out to dinner as a thankyou?"

Joey-"That is a great idea, Shaney!"

Joey leaned in and kissed me.

Darcy-"oooooh uncle Joey and uncle Shane are kissing"

Darcy then left the room giggling. Which left Joey and myself in a fit of laughter.

Shane-"she is adorable. Come on lets go see Louise and Matt, tell them about tonight!"

*Joey POV*

-first day of summer in the city-

Over the past 10 days Shane and I have had so much fun. We stayed at Louise's and Matt's house and they showed us around were the live and we went to several parks for baby glitter who I am thinking about stealing! We then spent a few days with Jim and Tanya, who also showed us around were they live. We went out for dinner and drinks which was lovely. We haven't heard from Doug though I knew we will see him today, there is no doubt about that. I could tell the Shane knew we would see him too, he was quieter than normal. We were in the taxi heading to the venue and I started vlogging. Once I had finished Shane vlogged too. By the time he finished vlogging the taxi pulled up and we started walking up a hilll to the venue.

Shane-"oh my god! This wasn't apart of the deal!" 

Joey-"hahaha oh Shane, it's a tiny hill."

Shane-"ugh it's huge."

I grabbed hold of Shane's hand and our fingers entwined.

Joey-"Promise me something?"

Shane-"That depends on what it is..."

Joey-"Don't let him get to you today."

Shane-"I won't, promise, now lets get inside before we get attacked by under age girls!"

~

oh hey. I do believe that this story just keeps on getting worse. I have 2 week holiday coming up so I promise I will write hell of a lot more with a better story line. I'm sorry it's so short and boring but it's better than nothing right? lol anyway I hope you guys are having a lovely day/night. 

byyyyyye :)

twitter- @LittleMissNasha

tumblr- http://littlemissnasha.tumblr.com/

YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8p5ZkkGgV0KtXOMLJ2xbw