Vidcon

Chapter 16

*Shane POV*

I woke up with my arms around Joey. I smiled and snuggled closer. I reached over Joey and picked up his phone to check the time.

Shane-“Shit! Joey come on! Wake up! It’s 9am already! We have to leave in an hour!”

Joey-“Go away. I’m a sleeeepy boy!”

Shane-“Joey, we need to go to vidcon today!”

Joey sat up and went straight to the shower. I was also in the bathroom straightening my hair.

Joey-“Shoot! I don’t think we will have time for breakfast… we can stop and get something on the way?”

Joey stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. Damn. This boy is perfect. Joey walked over and wiped my chin.

Joey-“you are drooling!”

He winked at me and I blushed. He pecked my lips and I finished doing my hair. I got dressed and starting packing the car. When I was finished I walked into the bathroom to find Joey doing finishing touches on his hair!

Shane-“This is going to be the best!”

Joey-“Yup! I am so excited. Okay, I’m finished lets go!”

We got into Joey’s car and I took my iphone out.

Joey-“oh shoot! Stop! I got you a present!”

Joey reached behind his seat and pulled a box out. It was a vlogging camera! Just like his one! God he is amazing!

Shane-“oh Joey you shouldn’t have! Thank you!”

I kissed him and gave him the biggest hug.

Joey-“It is all charged and ready to go. I thought you would be vlogging a lot so you might as well have a good camera!”

I pulled the camera out of the box and started to vlog.

Shane-“Hey what’s up you guys?! Well I’m currently vlogging on my brand new camera that this *I pointed the camera at Joey who was now driving* gorgeous man brought me!”

Joey-“Why hello there.”

Shane-“So we are heading to vidcon *I pointed the camera back at me* but I think first we are going to find breakfast of some sort because Joey woke up late….”

Joey-“shut up! My alarm didn’t go off!”

Shane-“Excuses! Anyway will update you later!”

I put my camera away and held Joey’s hand.

Shane-“I love you.”

*Joey POV*

We were about to head to vidcon and I almost forgot about my present for Shane. A new vlogging camera! He seemed to love it and he did his first vlog on it. We stopped off at star bucks for breakfast and headed to our hotel. Shane sung to nearly every song on the radio doing the most ridiculous dance moves! He was so very cute. We quickly stopped to sign in and do all the stuff we needed to do for vidcon and when we finally arrived at our hotel room Shane started to jump on our bed.

Joey-“You are such a child.”

I got up on the bed and started jumping too, because well it looked fun! We ended up having a pillow fight and that ended up with us laying on the bed out of breath.

Shane-“Who is the child now?!”

We both laughed and then I got a text message.

Jim-“Hey Joey! Come to the main stage! We are rehearsing for tomorrow! :)”

Joey-“Shoot, okay! Be there in like 10 mins! :)”

Joey-“Shoot Shane I have to go and rehearse for main stage! If you want to come you can?”

Shane-“uh nah I will stay here just text me when you are on your way back and I will order room service?”

Joey-“Okay sounds good!”

I gave Shane a quick kiss and picked up my phone, key card for our room and my wallet.

Shane-“Have fun love you!”

Joey-“Love you too baby.”

*Shane POV*

Joey left for main stage. I unpacked my suit case and then did a room tour while vlogging. After my vlog I watched some tv and ended up having a little nap. I woke up to my phone going off. 2 text messages, one from Jim Chapman and the other from Joey, I replied to both and ordered room service. The room service arrived before Joey so I set it up romantically.  Joey walked through the door vlogging.

Joey-“Oh my goodness gracianious! Shane you did this?!”

Shane-“Nope… the magically fairies from who the fuck knows did it! Who do ya think?!”

We both laughed and Joey ended his vlog. We both sat down and Joey got excited when he saw what I ordered for him!

Joey-“ooh goody goody gumdrops! Mmm this chicken smells amazing. Thank you Shane.”

Shane-“You are welcome Joey… joey…?”

Joey-“Yes?”

Shane-“You do love me don’t you?”

Joey-“Of course! Don’t be silly. I love you a lot. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

Joey went a deep pink colour and I could feel my cheeks burning as well

Shane-“You are so sweet. I love you.”

We finished our dinner and went straight to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a big day full of fun and surprises!

~

Oh hey! I hope this all makes sense! I have been busy today! So Why is Shane texting Jim? hmm? hhaha Hope you guys are enjoying this! It seems you want them to be engaged... who knows? Hopefully will update soon! 

byyyyyyye xx

twitter- @LittleMissNasha

tumblr- http://littlemissnasha.tumblr.com/

YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8p5ZkkGgV0KtXOMLJ2xbw