Chapter 30: Confession

Okay guys I'm back! The fanfic may be ending soon. Just letting you know.

Juliana's POV...

"But I still don't know what the line, 'are you ready to talk now' means." I said after telling the princes and Mike the story. "So I guess that's about it." I shrug like no big deal. "How can you be so calm now!" Keith yells while looking at me astonished. "It's nothing really. I could have been worse." I simply replied. "I'm just glad that your back." Robbie smiles while the rest nods. "You should all get ready for the ball tonight." Mike says. "What's the ball about. " I look at Mike after he said that.

"Oho ho ho. To let the world know that I have found my granddaughter." Mike continues to laugh as the princes leave the room after bowing to Mike. "So I guess it's just you and me now. But I should go " I turn my body to the door but was stopped by Mike's sudden hug. "Call me grandfather like you used to. I will have maids sent to your room." I continues to hug me but tighter. Returning the hug I said,"Of course grandfather."

~*~

Here I'm standing in front of the usual Nobel Michel ballroom door. When I step into the ballroom, my whole life will change again. But, this time i will know my past and be announce as the long lost granddaughter of Nobel Michel. "My lady, it's time." Zain opens the huge golden door of the ballroom as all the light has been directed to me. "I already told you Zain to not call me by my lady. But as Juliana." I walk up to see the everyone looking at me in awe even though I wasn't announced as Nobel Michel's granddaughter yet.

"I have really important news to tell you all." Grandfather magically appeared out of no where,"I will like to introduce you to someone very important to me." All the nobles attention turns to me like it hasn't before I entered the ballroom. "This is Juliana Luna Michel! My long lost granddaughter!" Everyone looks at me in astonishment as I make my way down the long grand stairs of Nobel Michel with grandfather next to me.

Suddenly everyone gathers at the bottom of the stairs to either greet me or see me up close. "Is it really her?" A Nobel woman whispers to another. "I can't believe I she came back." Another Nobel says but out loud. Soon all those comments stops as the six princes came to view.

"You really attracted a lot of attention." Glenn was the first to speak in the group. "That's because of how beautiful she is." Edward says in his none embarrassed tone. "It's obviously because of the sudden announcement." Joshua interrupted. "Yeah that may be the reason." Keith puts his hands in his pockets after agreeing to Joshua. "She does look stunning in that dress." Everyone looks at Wilfred because of what he just said. I can't believe he said that! It's not like him so nit like him actually.

Then everyone starts to bicker when suddenly I was pulled out of the group by someone. Huh, where am I going? I look to see the person and it was Robbie. When I was about to open my mouth to speak, he puts a finger on his lip to silence me. I wonder where we are going. My thoughts were soon answered when he stopped outside the ballroom.

I never been to this place before. I took a scan of the place to see the beautiful sky and glittering waters below. But best of all we can still hear everything that is going on the ballroom here. "So Robbie, why did you take me out here?" I turn to face Robbie to see him looking at the nights sky. The wind stepping his chocolate brown hair to the left and the soft moonlight shining down on his face he looked gorgeous. "Would you like a dance?" Robbie asks when the music starts in the ballroom. He stretch his hand out for me to put my hand on. Gladly accepting, he pulled me close to his chest and start dancing the waltz.

Now that I look at him up close, he looks breath taking

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Now that I look at him up close, he looks breath taking. His eyes are the most beautiful out of all his features for me that is. But seeing it up close is just indescribable. Feeling my heart beating so fast, I hope that he doesn't realize it. "Julie, do you know why I took you up here?" He looks at me seriously when he suddenly stops dancing.

"No I don't but why did you stop dancing?" I asks him when he pulls us apart. But, then he hugs me tightly. Like he will not see me again. What's wrong seriously. I thought when Robbie suddenly starts speaking. "Julie, I have something to say to you." He looks me in the eyes as I feel my heart pounding faster. "I had said this earlier but you didn't hear so I'm saying it again. I love you."

When Robbie said those three simple words my world stops. "I always loved you from the day that we met to the day now. But when you got kidnapped, I felt my world falling apart. But when we had the meeting in how to save you, I knew that you were alive. I don't care if you don't love me but let me do this at least once." He pulls me closer as he draws his face close to mine.

Feeling his soft lips on mine I felt like I was in heaven. How much I long for this feeling. How much he made my heart beat faster. I know that this is love that I was feeling. When he pulled us apart, he apologizes for some unknown reason. "I'm sorry that I kissed you." So that's why but he still haven't let me say a thing. When he was about to open his mouth to speak again,taking this chance I said," You know you hadn't let me say anything. " he looks up to me when I took that as my opening. I slammed my lips on his as he bend back on the sudden impact. "I love you too."