chapter 2: Meeting the princes

(I suck at descriptions so here is what Juliana will wear.)

Flashback...

"Mother! Father! No please don't leave me!" I desperately started to shout for help but the house was starting to fall apart from the fire.

"Ahhh!"

"Mother! Father! Noo!" I start to run but the fire was in my way.

Looking at the person who murdered my parents, he starts to give a scary laugh and said," It's your turn."

"Nooo!" I started to scream when he started to approach me with his bloody knife, that was stained with my parents blood .

"Help! Somebody please!" I screamed once again in the top of my lounges.

"It's not going to work this time."

He started to bring down the knife from the air when suddenly...

Flashback ends.....

"Ahh!" I started to scream. I jumped out of the bed ,sitting up straight, panting heavily.

I slowly start to look at my sweaty hands and sigh, " Just a dream. It already happened."

When I said that, I noticed I was not in my room when suddenly the door bursts open.

"Miss, are you okay. I heard screaming coming from your room."

I looked to see that there was a tall handsome man in a Butler's uniform looking worried.

'Wait is that!'

"Umm, where am I?" I said looking at the man.

" You are in Noble Michel. My name is Zain, butler and head steward of Nobel Michel. You are currently being treated by Lord Michel from helping him."

'Wait so it is! So I  in the game Be My Princess. Omg! Best day ever!'
"Yes, I am alright. I had a nightmare that's all." I said remembering the question that Zain had said.

"That's good to hear. Now if you will please change into one of the clothes that was prepared for you in the closet in 30 minutes . I will be back shortly to take you to breakfast."

Before I can answer Zain's question, Zain have left me to prepare.

I took a quick shower and changed into the most casual dress I could find in the closet ( picture above) and slightly curled my long black hair . After doing my hair I didn't apply any make up because my face is already looks good.