Chapter 18: Here We Go Again Part 2

Juliana POV...

"Let's go there, Robbie." Right now Robbie and I are walking around hands clasped. I tug his hand while going faster." You really like parks, don't you." He asks while I continue to drag her m to the park. "Yes! When I was younger I was a really active and lively! But then everything changed." I mumbled the last part when we reach the park. Until everything changed, huh. I pushed back my thoughts when Robbie asks," So what do you want to do now?"

Yea what do I want to do now? I pondered when I felt something suddenly touch my feet. "Huh, a basketball." I picked it up as a group of boys starts to run to us. "Look the lady has the ball!" A little boy around 5 shouts. I look at the ball when another spoke out "Excuse me sissy, but can we please get the ball back."

They are so cute! I look at the two little kids when I found another hiding behind another. "And who may you be?" I crouch down to look at the other two boys that kept quiet. "This is my little brother, Ken and I'm Percy." Percy spoke out loudly while Ken continues to hide behind him. A shy one I see.

"Hey you forgot about us!" The boy who called me a lady yells. "Sorry so what are your names." I look at the two other boys who hasn't said their names as yet. "I'm Teri and he's Nick! We're the basket ball brothers!" Teri yells with pride. (I made up the names on the spot.) "The best basketball players in the world!" Nick boasted. "And who might you be and the man behind you." Ken shyly ask while grabbing onto his brother's shirt.

Oh yea, I forgot to introduce myself." I'm Juliana and he's Robbie." I answer for Robbie and I since he looked like he was in deep thought. "Can we get our basketball back now!" Teri yells while pointing at the ball. I forgot I had this. "Here, do you want any help with basketball? I know a lot about it." I turn back to face Ken. "Don't worry about that. Your a girl and girls aren't suppose to know about guy sports." Nick takes the ball out of my hand when Percy decides to step in, " Nick, don't be rude. Don't you remember what mother and father said about how to treat a girl?"

Wait so they're brothers! All of them!? Well I can see the resemblance but still. Their family must be lively to have such energetic kids around. For example Nick. But I guess I am just jealous of there care free attitude. "Yea yea what ever. So who taught you how to play?" Teri says. I let out a small smile when he says that. "It doesn't matter who teaches you, it matters how you play. Right Ken?" I ask Ken gently.

"Yeah." He answers not making eye contact. "You speak like you know it. Is that true lady?" Teri looks at me in the eye. "Yes, I can teach you some amazing basketball moves and then everyone will be jealous of you later when you show them." I give them a close eye smile. "Really!" Ken shouts out excitedly but then went back to his shy self once he has realized what he did.

"Yeah! You will love it I promise." I cheerfully answer while looking at Ken. "Then let's hurry!" Nick yells while grabbing my hands with his. "You better keep that promise lady!" Teri yells while Nick drags me to the basketball that is a few meters away.

Roberto POV...

I continue to sit quietly while watching Julie teaching the four boys that we just meet. I guess she forgot about me but she is having fun that is all I care about right now. I pondered while looking at Julie's happy face. She will make a great mother. I wonder how our k- wait! This again! I can't be in love with her right?! Every time Julie smiles I always feel happy and it also makes my heart beats rapidly but I can't be in love with her right?! But even if I am, I am sure that she won't feel the same way.

I felt something wet fall out of my eyes. I can't be crying now can I?! I am such a coward to be hiding my feelings. I wipe away the tear while continuing to look at Julie making the boys happy. I can't hid that fact anymore. The first day to now I always felt something in my hear and I think that is love. Not think but I know it is. But will she love me back? Will she still be there for me even when I am a prince? But in the end I love her I really do.

I continue to say to myself mentally while my heart pumps rapidly. She is truly a one in a kind person. Maybe I should confess my love to her. I already have the other princes and that's enough rivals but I should wait a little longer. Just a little longer, I can't rush it. I don't want Julie to feel pressured.

~*~

Juliana POV...

"I'm so sorry really! I totally forgot that you were there! I guess I was so excited too excited to play basketball again and teach those boys some moves! I am truly sorry!" I apologize again and again while we continue to walk back to the villa. "Julie, it's okay really. You can stop now." Robbie says. "But...." I trailed off the last part. I really do feel bad. I don't want him to feel that I forgot him completely. Well I kind of did but still! "No buts. If you apologize a gain I won't forgive you." He says.

I guess I should stop but I still feel so bad about forgetting him and everything." Fine but I will only feel satisfied when and only when I make it up to you." I said. "Okay but that will be later in the future. I don't want you to apologize again so if you want to make it up to me then I'll think about something." He sighs.

I guess I should stop now. I had been apologizing for a long time now. I think I should keep quiet. As we continue to walk silently to the villa, little did we know that someone has been keeping a close eye on us.

Narrator POV...

"I see everything is going as plan. Kat." The man dressed in expensive designer clothing says while having his assistant bow in from of him. "Yes, everything's no has been going as planned Master. Executing plan D will be done momentarily." Kat, his female assistant says. "Get them ready. It is almost time." The man named Agustin starts to laugh wickedly after his assistant leave the room. I hope you are ready princess.

How was it? Great I know. Especially the last part. That was my favorite what was yours? Unedited. Ps the next chapter will be exciting!!!