chapter 3: Breakfast

When I was half way to finish my breakfast, Joshua asked," Juliana, where did you learn how to eat like that?"

"......"

"Hey commoner, did you hear him. Others want to know how to, you know!" Keith slightly yelled.

When the others were staring at me , for my answer I was thinking it will be weird if I said I learnt it from a book so instead I said," Well you can say that my Aunt was strict with table manners."

'I hope they seem convinced . Its not a lie well it is but part of it is true like, Aunt Sierra bought it for me I guess.'

"Well what about your parents? " Glenn ask.

'Well that is out of the blue but I guess I will answer it truthfully.'

"Well you see, " I said while putting my fork and spoon down," they were murdered by a close friend when I was young. I guess you can say jealousy. "

'Even when I don't know what the help was about but i heard it's from jealousy. So hey I am not judging'

There was silence across the room when Mike divided to break it saying,"Well what about your other relatives. I am sorry to hear such thing."

"You don't need to be sorry. It's in the past now so you can't change it . But for my other relatives, they live far away. I was adopted by my Aunt, Sierra. But died yesterday in a car accident."

'Okay hold back tears. Hold back tears. You can do Juliana.'

"So, what do you do for a living?" Edward says.

''Well I like to read books." I answered happily.

"Do you not work for a living like those other commoners do." Keith said.

"Well since my parents died ,there money was given to me. And since I just turn 18 I can officially use the money my parents has given me."

"A simple no will be fine." Joshua said in a cold voice.

'Well I'm sorry Mister .'

"I will keep that in mind next time ." I said with a smile

"Wait, did she say that she just turn 18. That means she's the same age as Glenny-poo." Roberto beamed.

"Stop calling me that!" Glenn  yelled.

"Well, the ball will be held tonight. Did you find a partner as yet?" Mike asked the princes.

" I was to occupied with my duties, there for I don't have a partner." Joshua said.

"Well then, we all know that none of use got a partner. Julie, do you want to be mine." Roberto said with a sheepish grin.

"What makes you so sure that Juliana will say yes." Keith said to Roberto

"Calm done gentlemen, must I tell you that you are in the presence of Nobel Michel and a young lady." Edward said.

'I never knew that some of the princes will fight over me. Best day ever. But I should go with Roberto since he asked first.'

When I was about to speak, Keith said," I know that all of you already wants her to be your partner but she needs the best of the best."

'Wow Keith!'

"You are just being childish right now, Keith." Glenn interjected.

"Who are you calling childish, child!" Keith yelled.

Before I knew what was going on, all the princes were fighting over me. ' I never knew they will do this but I have to end it right now.'

"Umm, I think I will go to the ball with Roberto. So can yo-" before I can finish saying what I was saying Keith yelled," Why!"

"That's because he asked first but I can always dance with you in the ball if you want." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Tch. What ever."

'Now I understand why MC ,in the game, thinks Keith is rude.'

"Yay! Julie, is going to be my partner." Roberto said happily.

"Well since I am going to be your partner , I will need a dress." I said to him.

"Oh, don't worry. I will handle that. Just be in your room at 5." Roberto said.

With a few more chats, the princes left to have a meeting with Mike while Zain gave me a tour of the castle.

"And that will be the end of the tore." Zain said while stopping in the garden's entrance.

"Thanks Zain, but can I go to the library to read some books." I asked Zain.

"Of course. Will you remember everything I said."

"Well ,lucky for you that I have a incredible memory. I think I will be fine on my own."

"I will be on my way. Call me if you need anything. I have already exchange my number with yours, I hope you won't mind."

" It's okay, really but I don't have a phone."

'Well not anymore.'

Handing me a phone Zain said," I got you one."

"Oh thanks, I will be on my way now if you will excuse me." I said with a smile and started running to the library.

*slam*

'Finally I finished reading the book. This is the longest time I had ever took to read a book. Well it is understandable, I mean 5491 ( I just made it up. Did I mention she can read really fast?) Pages of the history of Nobel Michel. Well that's not the only book.'

When I looked up from the book, when I just slammed it, I could see all the princes looking at me.

" I will put it right back." I said while grabbing the book.

" Did you finish that book?"Wilfred asked.

As I put the book back on the shelf I said," yes, why?"

Then all the princes looked at me dumbfounded .

"Um, is something wrong?" I asked curious.

"Well no one has ever read that book in only one day. Not to mention a week." Joshua said

"The fastest that that book was read was 2 and a half weeks by Joshua Lieben himself." Glenn said.

With a pride looking Joshua I said," well that record was broken with 8 hours."

I gave out a bright smile when I said 8 hours then Roberto said," Well it is 6:37 ."

" What ! It passed 5. I have to go, I am so sorry for being late!" I shouted while running out of the library.

"Well you have to say that to the maids not me!" Roberto shouted back.

one