Chapter 27: Is She The One

Roberto POV...

"That makes so much sense. Aliens from another planet somehow teleported here and kidnapped Juliana. Makes so much sense." Keith sarcastically says while resting his cheek on his hand. At least I'm trying my best here! "That do makes sense but not completely. "Wilfred defends my long resin on how Juliana got captured. "But aliens aren't real." Joshua intervene. "But there are many secrets in this world that has yet been answered." Edward says. "Lord Michel, what do you think of this?" Glenn turn to Mike and waited patiently got his answer.

"Roberto's statement makes sense but it is still hard to believe that people in another planet came to our world and kidnapped Juliana." Mike looks troubled when he said that. Just then, a loud knock was heard by the door belonging to the room. When Mike allowed the person to come in, which is most likely Zain, he came in with a bow.

Did he find proof that Julie is Mike's granddaughter? Zain walk over to Mike and whispered something into his ear. Mike mumbled something back to Zain which I couldn't hear then he,Zain, turned to face us, the princes of the six nations.

"I have done some research regarding Juliana Norway but the only thing that came up was nothing. I even had your butlers help me a little to find all the people with the first name, Juliana, but nothing matched hers. But one thing about Juliana stood out the most when she was still here. Her intelligence. I also did some research if a 16 year old graduated university but nothing came up as well. There is a high chance that she isn't from here or that she is lying." It can't be. Could it? She might be the one but she her background is so mysterious.

"So what does that mean?" Joshua asks zain who was still standing on his stop. "It simply means that she isn't from here or that she is lying." He replied but Glenn starts to speak with the words," She isn't the type to lie. She's been here long enough for me to figure that out." Is she? Did she ever lie to us? If she did she is a great actress but she doesn't seem like the type to lie. No I must've give up! I shall find her and make her fall for me!

With determination I spoke out,"See what I told you, she is the one. When she was kidnapped at the age of 3 the mafia could have taken her with them to their world. When Julie was younger, she was smart, too smart for her age. And now look at her, she is smart. Extremely. She graduated university at the age of 16, isn't that enough proof?" Mike seems to be. In deep thought with the others.

"But she said that she wasn't born here." Joshua speaks with Keith nodding his head. "She also said that she wasn't a princess." Keith added. "But the leader, Agustin, called her Juliana Luna Michel." Wilfred says. "I suppose this is a hard one to figure out." Edward now closes his eyes into deep thoughts. "But he could have just said that to make us believe in them. So when we do find them then they can attack." Glenn stated.

Those are mostly true but didn't they see his eyes. Especially his assistant, Kat's."Yes, but didn't you see Agustin and Kat's eyes. They shined with happiness when they found her. Especially when Agustin says Julie's full name, Kat looks happier. "

"My lord, what do you think?" Zain turns to face Mike when he finally opens his mouth to speak. "I have came to a conclusion. There is only one answer to this and it is......" ( sorry but I have to end here.)

Juliana's POV...

It has been days, week or even months since I had been injected with a drug called drug 47. I have finally figured what it is for and also regained my memories. I still can't believe that I am Mike's long list granddaughter. It is still hard to believe. But right now I am being torture. Not any kind of torture but the most hurtful kind of torture. No wonder why they gave me that drug to heal me quicker, no. Abnormally quick. It's so quick that when they finish torturing me, with all the bruises, cuts and other common injures, they heal right there with no minute to wait. U still wonder where they got the technology to do that but it still hurts being torture none stop. And I don't even know why! All they ask me is 'are you ready to talk now'.

"Are you ready to talk now." Agustin walks up to me and asks the usual question. After drowning in a tub full of water I started to cough up the water and gasp for air. "I don't even know what I am suppose to answer." I continue to cough up water. "Let me tell you something." Agustin's look me close in the eye and continues,"Do you remember the FBI who raided our old base?" I give a small nod and he continues,"Well she has been lying to you all along." He says.

Wait, what does he mean? Giving a puzzled expression I said,"How is she lying to me?" I look at him as he continues to walk around me."She's the person who you call Aunt Sierra." Agustin's electric blue eyes pierced my purple orbs as I look at him, unbelieved. He then let out a laugh as he continues,"She was the person who adopted you. You remember your past right? Then you know she isn't your real aunt." He let out a smirk as I thought, she couldn't right? I never thought of that but she couldn't right? She may not be here anymore but why? Why did she hide the fact that she adopted me?

Not choosing to believe him, I said," Your wrong! She will never do that to me!" "Hahaha! You really rely and believe on people too much. And that's your weakness. She was the FBI who leaded the people to raid my base. But after that she got a great place in the CIA. She was the brains of the CIA. She carried a big role you know that? Remember the night she told you that she was going home late? Well she was trying to track me down but it never worked. But when she tried to get home, I killed her. Well in a car crash." His smirk gets wider by the second as I look at him in horror.

I can't believe she lied to me! Why why did she do that? I wouldn't be that made if she told me. Whey why didn't she tell me? Did she not trust me? I felt tears running down my face when I found out the horrible truth. Is this how it must feel to not tell anyone the truth? I did lie to a lot of people when I was in BMPP. I didn't tell them the full truth and now when they find out they will hate me! Why. Why. Is this how it feels like? Being all alone. Is that how I was always suppose to be? I continue to sob hard and loudly as Agustin and the rest of the people leave the room happily. Then I saw a quick flash of Robbie's face and smile. My heart started to get warm and feel happy at the same time. Why. Why am I like this. What has he done to me?

How was it? I totally put a random song on purpose. So tell me how you like it. I do not know any thing about the CIA all I know about it is a spy association I think. I'm not good with those things so yeah.Unedited.