Chapter 25: Juliana's Past

This is kinda like a chapter when Juliana was younger. Also tell me how the song is. I never listen to it before, I just typed 'past' and click the first video I find. Ps, I don't have much experience with babies, so I am just telling you that now cause there is a high chance that I will make a lot of mistakes.

1 year old...

"I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful child and a wife." Adam kissed his wife, Jessica on the forehead while she holds the little baby girl on her arms. "I should be the one saying that but thank you. " Jessica gave a light kiss to Adam on his cheek when her baby starts to open her purple eyes.

 " Jessica gave a light kiss to Adam on his cheek when her baby starts to open her purple eyes

(How Adam looks like. He got his hair from Mike and eyes from his mother. Let's all pretend that Mike's hair color was black.).

(How Jessica looks like

(How Jessica looks like. Hair from mother and eyes from father. Also Juliana got her eyes from her mother and hair from father.)

"She's wonderful." Jessica and Adam looks at her baby daughter when she starts to move her little cubby hands.

2  years old...

"Do you think she's maturing to fast for her age?" Jessica looks at her husband worldly as her daughter plays happily with the other princes. "She is. But, I wonder what's causing it." Adam started to close his eyes and rest his chin on his fingers, deep in thought.

"Hahaha! Robbie I will catch you!" Juliana yells while chasing after Roberto. "Not if I run faster!" He starts to speed up his run but ends up falling. "Whee wheee (I don't know how you spell the things when someone cries.)" Robbie starts to cry as the rest of the princes, who were taking a small rest, runs up to him.

"I'm so sorry Robbie. I will never do that again." Juliana starts to cry as her parents walks up to Roberto and Juliana. "There there. It's okay Julie, if you cry things will start getting worse." Jessica tries to soothe her daughter while her husband carries Roberto to the infirmary to clean his bruised knee.

3 years old...

"Are you sure that you will be okay, Julie?" Jessica looks down at her daughter worriedly since Adam and she have to go to the party that is held in the ballroom of Nobel Michel. "Mummy I will be okay. Have a nice time with daddy as well! I will stay in my room so you don't have to worry. " Juliana started to push her two parents in front of her to leave her room.

"Are you sure that you don't want me to have Zain stay with you?" Adam looks at his daughter while she continues to push them away. "Daddy! I will be fine. So you need to leave or else you will be late." Jessica and Adam let's out a sigh and walks out of the room with a lot of concern for their daughter who was maturing faster than any other child.

While Juliana was asleep and her parents in the ballroom, her balcony's door was smashed open. Opening her eyes quickly, she faced the intruders who broke into her room. "No! Let go of me!" Juliana starts to hit the intruder's face that was covered with a black ski mask.

"This brat is so annoying! Do boss still want her alive!" The intruder who was being hit shouted at another intruder next to him who was holding a brown sack. "Just put her into this bag so we can go!" The intruder yells at the other while Juliana's desperate plea for help stopped when she was in the brown sack.

"Let's go before they come!" The intruder who was holding the sack, tied it and jumped out of the balcony with the other following behind him. "Mother! Father! No! Please someone help me!" Juliana yells desperately but what she didn't know was that her parents was being killed while she is being kidnapped.

5 years old...

"No please! Anything but that!" Juliana yells in agony as the leader of the group whose men kidnapped her, Agustin, put her in a machine. But that's not an ordinary machine, it's a machine made especially for her. To hurt her, to damage her and to make her loose all hope. But the main reason is to make her talk.

After an hour or more in the machine, she was let out which she starts to see everything black out. "Boss! There's a massive invasion that is happening right now! " a man in the mafia bows to his leader with respect. "what do you mean! Where's Kat!" Agustin yells as people from people from the FBI, police station and other national security men starts to barge into the room, weapons in hand. (I'm not good when it comes to combat and all of that but I'm doing my best.)

"Rumors has spread that you have been constructing illegal things (I know I'm not good with these stuff!) in the abandoned factory! You will now be arrested!" A woman from the FBI yells to the mafia as Juliana tries to stay awake from what else will happen and also if it was true.

Hearing a tch from Agustin, he suddenly yells to his men,"Inject her with the drug!" With guns being shoot, Juliana only felt the needle being stab on her shoulder.

6 years old...

While Juliana walks back home from school, she received many jealous glares from her school mate.Juliana let out a sigh and thought, just because I'm all smarter than you and younger doesn't mean that I have to be treated this way. She took a turn from the corner and continued to go back home.

Meanwhile Juliana was going back home, somewhere in the CIA, sat a young woman named Sierra going through some files. (When did the CIA get into this story? Well just now. You will understand in another chapter.) Just where did you come from Juliana. Pondered the young woman.

What does that mean?! The CIA, FBI and other security defense force people came in to the chapter did you like it? Well I also want to apologize cause I am not good once it comes to those kinds of thing so yea. I wanted to make it a bit longer but I have a book to read. But it was interesting right? So comment will be greatly appreciated and also tell me what you think will happen in the next chapter. Unedited.