Chapter 10: Music

I sat on the black seat and started to hit the first note.

'This is too easy. Maybe when I finish this song then I can introduce another one but it might not suit the occasion but who cares.'

Closing my eyes, I continue to play the piano.

Joshua POV...

When Juliana sat down and hit the first note, she continues to play the song.

'Sometimes I wonder if she is serious when she said she never did that before or only did it once but she can really play. Like the violin she played not too long ago.'

As I listen closely to the piano she stars to close her eyes as the rest starts to find a partner to dance with.

'Looks like no one will be having a dance with her. I have to admit that I am disappointed but listening to this is also good. Now that I listen, this is not a hard song. Did Luke switch the music sheet because he thought Juliana can't handle the original piece?'

Putting all that aside I continue to listen to the beautiful melody that Juliana plays.

"Keith, did Luke change the original piece that was suppose to be played with a raiser one?" Roberto asks Keith who was busy telling Laura to leave him alone.

"That Luke, sometimes I wonder if he does things to ruin my reputation." Keith let's out a sigh when he finally got Laura to leave him alone.

"It can't be blamed. He's just worried if Juliana will mess it up." Glenn stated.

"It is good to have a butler that is concern for other people." Edward gives a soft smile.

"He can't always be merciful." I said.

'You will never know when he will betray you.'

''Yes but it shows he has a caring heart. He might be unable to express it but he sometimes shows it." Edward said.

Draining a glass of red wine, Keith swear that it doesn't matter as long as he does his work properly.

Later when all of us had a dance with some Nobel ladies, Juliana's song should stop about now.

Juliana POV...

'Playing 10 separate pieces of music might be tiring for some but I will play 'islamey'. One of the hardest song and even the the most professional pianist can't play it. I played this when I was 4 years old but I mastered it with the first try.'

When I hit the last note of the last song, I took a deep breath before playing the song.

'Now this is harder than the last but not too hard.'

Continuing to play, I can't hear a single sound but the piano.

When the last note came, I opened my eyes to see everyone staring at me with stunned eyes.

'Now this is harder than the last but not too hard.'

Continuing to play, I can't hear a single sound but the piano.

When the last note came, I opened my eyes to see everyone staring at me with stunned to the spot.

'Guessing they never heard a person play this song so well. Usually whenever someone plays they always mess something up.'

After a few seconds I stood up to hear everyone clapping even Laura.

When I was about to walk back to the princes, a Nobel man maybe around his 40's came up to me.

"Excuse me Miss, my name is Steve Mashel, the CEO of music express. We sponsor talented musicians all over the world. That song that you played, no one has ever played that with ease. I will like you join our company." Steve says as he hands me a card.

"Um thank you my name is Juliana Norway. I played that song when I was 4 and only mastered it in one try and don't know how someone can mess a beautiful piece of music but I can't join your company. This is the second time I have ever play or touched a piano." I said honestly.

"I understand but call me if you will like to join." Steve turn his back and disappear in the crowd.

Making my way to the princes, I realize the ball will end in the next 5 minutes.

"Sorry you didn't get a chance to dance with me." I said.

"Nonsense that song was more than enough." Edward said.

'I will be leaving tomorrow huh. I will miss these guys.'

"That song that you played. Wasn't it 'islamey'?" Joshua interrupted.

"Yes! I love that song to be honest it's not too easy and not to hard. I played it when I was 4." I said happily.

"4? No one can master that song when they are 4." Wilfred said stunned.

"No one but me. That's also why I like it. Now if you will excuse me will will retire for the night." Leaving all the princes, I made my way to my bedroom even though I am not tired.

Sucks I know. I did my best and that is what matters. I don't even think that Joshua is even falling in love with her in this chapter but I am having a hard time! So please comment and tell me how.