Chapter 16: Day Out Of The Villa Part 2

I know you are waiting for this chapter my lovely readers !!! Soooo I think you will love this chapter. I really enjoyed this when I wrote it. I hope you like it.

Juliana POV...

Hmm? Where is Robbie? I put down my clear plastic fork while looking around. There he is! Why is he just standing there staring? I got up form my seat to ask him what's wrong. "Robbie, is everything okay? Why are you not moving?" I ask full of concern that I am pretty sure is written on my face. "Huh! Oh w-well I ummmm. Never mind." He turns his head away while walking up to the table.

Is he sure? He's acting kind of strange today. He can't be sick can he?! I walk back to the table as I observe Robbie eating his cake. "Mm, this is really good. No wonder everyone suggest this cafe! I made a right choice to come here." He looks like he is back to normal now. Maybe I should ask Alberto if he's sick when I return to the villa.

"Julie, why aren't you eating your cake? Don't you like it, we can switch if you want." Robbie asks while looking at me. That was so embarrassing! "N-no, it's okay. This cake tastes really good. I was just thinking of something." I start to feel heat rise to my face while I continue to eat my cake while getting a hum by Robbie.

I really have to stop that awful habit of mine! I bet he thinks I'm strange now." So how does your cake taste?" Robbie asks a few seconds later. "It tastes great actually! It's called fudge brownie cheesecake! It might be one of my favorites cakes now." I give a closed eye smile to Robbie while he mumbled something I couldn't hear. What did he say?

"Can you please repeat what you mumble. I couldn't hear anything." I spoke. Seeing Robbie jolt up for some reason cases me to look at him suspiciously. What could he be hiding? When he finally spoke he stuttered with,"U-um w-we-well, I wa-wanted t-o ughh kno-know ho-how t-that c-cake you-your ea-ting rig-right n-now tas-tastes li-like." He starts to awkwardly scratch the back of his head while looking down shamefully. Stutter? He's way beyond that now. Luckily I knew what he meant.

"Is that it? Here say ahh." I hold my fork up to him with the last piece of cake left. "B-but!" I shove the last piece of cake into his mouth when he said that. "You don't need to worry about getting the last piece. I'm already full." I said while his face lights up like a tomato. No, maybe a shade brighter.

"It tastes delicious. Thanks for the last piece." He said while I nod. " Now, if you will please excuse me. I have to throw this away." I stood up from my seat while getting my now empty container and cup.

Turning back around, I found Robbie gone. Maybe he went to the restroom. Looks like he finished his tea and cake. Well I should throw this away since it will save time. When I mean time I mean like a second. After throwing it away I waited for Robbie at the table.

When 30 seconds past I saw Robbie come back from the male restroom. "Huh, where did my garbage go?" He asks while looking at the now clean table. "You don't have to worry. I threw it away. So, are you ready to go?" "You didn't have to do that. Now it looks like I'm making you do all the work." He says.

"Like I said, you don't have to worry. Now let's go before Alberto finds us.you are attracting quite a lot of commotion because of you hat and sunglasses." I let out a little chuckle as Robbie takes a scan of everyone around.

"Yea I guess so." He says softly enough for me to hear. Going next to his side, we walked out of the cafe side by side.

~*~

Walking next to Robbie in the calm quite side walk, the sun starts to set. Stopping, i said" I had a wonderful time today. You?" I turn to face him when suddenly a mob of high school girls starts to rush in our direction. What can that be all about?

As the girls start to come closer a gust of wind came and blew Robbie's hat away." See what I told you! It's him really him! Prince Roberto!" The high school girls start to run faster as they start to point and yell random things that can't be understand due to everyone yelling at the same time.

Before we can run away, the group (?) mob(?) of girls started to tackle Robbie. Wait?! Aren't they the one that we just pass through the park?! I yell in my head. The mob(?) group (?) of girls (you know what I will use a party since it deals with friends. I'm to lazy to google. )  started to push me away from Robbie because of a girl that wants an 'autograph' of him. Heck she doesn't even have a piece of paper or pen!

"Ow!" I yell from the sudden impact from the hard cement floor. "Julie, can you please wait a sec." Robbie puts in a smile for the girls not even caring when I fell. When I stand up from the ground, I was a good meter away from the girls. Then a I felt a needle pick through my heart. What is happening to me right now. I know he is a prince and all but why am I feeling so sad? Is it because I fell and Robbie didn't show any sign of emotion? No it's not that for sure but what is it.

I can feel a drop of tear roll down my face as my hearts gets tighten. Quickly wiping off the tear, I turned around and start to walk away.

~*~

Why do I feel this way? Why does my heart hurts? I ask myself as I continue to lie on a wooden bench in the park. It hurts so much but I have to stay strong. After all if somebody sees me cry I don't want them to think I'm weak.

Rustle rustle... Snap! I turn my head to the sapping sound to see no one. Sitting up straight, I felt all my sadness wash away replaced with cautiousness. What could that be? It's already dark. 7:03 p.m. I could just be a passerby or I'm just hallucinating. But it can't be a passerby, the park is empty I think. Rustle rustle. There it's is again! Probably the wind, it is windy today but why do I have a feeling a deep strong feeling that somebody is watching me?

Step step step. Okay I'm definitely not hallucinating or hearing things. There's somebody here. Definitely.

"There you are." A voice spoke out while he or she touched my shoulder. "Ahhh!" I let out a high pitched scream when my instincts suddenly kick in causing the person to fall due to me kicking his or her legs.

"Ah!" The person yell when he or she fell to the ground. Wait that voice could it be! Looking at the person it turned out to be Robbie. "Oh my gosh! I'm so very sorry Robbie! I didn't know it was you!" I frantically apologize as he stays on the floor longer.

"That really hurt my back Julie." He starts to turn before I offer him my left hand "here let me pull you up." I said. Having his hand touch mine, I squeezed it before pulling him up. ''Are you okay. I am really sorry. I didn't know it was you and also my instinct kind of kicked in." I apologize once again.

Seriously! I can't believe I made him fall! Well it could be worse like having me kick or punch him on the face. " It's okay I should not have snuck up on you. Now I know I should be extra careful later on in the future ." When he let go of my hand I say,"I'm just glad I didn't hurt you that much. You seem to be okay."

"Yeah! So you were here all along. I was looking for you for  like thirty minutes. Why did you run off like that?" He looks at me while we start walking out of the park. I can't tell him the truth! It's way to embarrassing! "Well I saw you preoccupied so I left to explore Altaria some more." I looked forward after saying that.

"Well don't do that again. Al has been yelling at me when I told him I lost you." He said. So Alberto came when the party was 'asking' Robbie for an 'autograph'. "Okay, I'm sorry so I guess we are going back to the villa now, huh?" I tried to hid my sadness when I felt the same feeling when the party of girls tackled Robbie down.

Somebody is totally staring at me. I can feel their intense glare. When I turned my head around I was greeted  by nothing but trees and bushes. " Are you okay Julie. I said that Al is waiting near the entrance of the park. We better hurry before he yells at us." He looks at me when he says that before quickening his pace.

I guess I am just hallucinating. I let out a small shrug before jogging to Robbie.

So did you like it? Good right? No? Comment please I really appreciate them even though I don't reply to all. Unedited