Chapter 15: Day Out Of The Villa Part 1

I'm not going to put much effort into the description part of the story!!! Why cause I am having a bad day so if this chapter sucks then I'm sorry. I might put something dramatic later in this story if I calm down.

Juliana POV...

Jingle jingle

Jingle jingle. The golden bells of the cafe sounded when Robbie opened the peachy white door to the cafe. "Sweet Cafe"(yes I know. Don't have to comment about it .) I murmured under my breath. Sweet cafe isn't that one of the voltage inc games! So does that mean there are other dimensions with other voltage games?!" Yes, it's a great cafe! That's what I heard from people around this street. The most popular pastries they have here are the cheesecakes." Robbie pointed to the cheesecakes of all kinds in display as we lined up.

" Robbie pointed to the cheesecakes of all kinds in display as we lined up

"Things here are pretty cheap. 35 ( putting a random number here.) Cruz is not bad for a cheesecake, maybe that's why or it can be because of the taste." I said out softly enough that Robbie would be able to hear. Continuing looking at the black board, I felt someone stare at me. I mean like who wouldn't stare when you have a guy, the Prince of Altaria kingdom, dressed up like a commoner (haha Keith's and Joshua's favorite word!!) with a brown hat and black sunglasses here. I swear if he is trying to fit in it isn't working. Instead, he is doing the complete opposite.

"Next." The lady in front of the cash register say. Going up to the white counter, I Robbie's and mine hands. (Remember they were clasped together.) "so what would you like to order today?" The kind employee ask. "I will like to order a chocolate frappé and a fudge brownie cheesecake, please. What about you Robbie." I turn to look at his face when I saw that he suddenly turned away blushing. What is happening to him? I thought while try to find a seat for two.

Roberto POV...

Why why did you do that?! I mentally yell at myself while i look away. "So are you going to have anything?" The lady behind the counter asks. Snapping out of my thoughts I said,"earl gray tea and a New York style cheesecake please." With that said I handed the exact amount of Cruz while the lady handed me the receipt while saying,"Please take this and when the other workers call number 57 please go to the pickup section. After she said that she pointed to me where it was.
Nodding I went to a table that Julie found.

Sitting down on the white painted chair, I waited for the person to say our number. "So how does this cafe work? Do we line up in the pickup section or do they say out our number?" She looked at me when asking. Oh yeah, she didn't hear what the lady said. "Well, we are given our receipt, that has our number on it, and waited for one of the other workers to call it. Then we go to the picku-" before I can finish my reply, one of the workers call out our number, 57.

"Yep that's our, let's go ,Robbie." She said while examining the receipt. Getting up of our seats, we head to the pickup section.

"Number 57?" The other worker says while we walk up to the pickup section. "Yes, that is us." Julie answers while she receives her cheesecake and frappé. The way that she receives even makes my heart beat rapidly. What are you doing to me, Julie?

When I got my tea and cheesecake, I went back to the table where Julie took a bite of her cake. (Cheesecake is too long.) seeing her eyes lite up and a smile on her already happy face was the most angelic thing I have ever saw on a woman. Why does she do this to me? I ask myself. Every other woman never made me feel this way, staring at her makes my heart beat, looking at her also does,but, seeing a smile on her face is an unbelievable feeling. My heart pounding so fast, my body temperature rise and the look on her face always fill my days with happiness, joy, and many other positive feelings.

Could this be what people call it? Love?

Ha see what I did there. I'm so evil I stopped writing when the best part reach. Hahahah! So I guess you think you know the pairings? I may change it later again. Just saying so don't get your hopes up...................or maybe... Well sorry for the short chapter but I bet you lived it! Writing the next part now, bye!!! Unedited