Chapter 23: Date

Juliana POV...

So today is the day of our 'walk'. I wonder what I should wear. He did say casual. I look at my clothes that I have on my bed to figure out which is most suitable for our 'walk'. In the end I choose a green top and ripped jeans that goes perfectly along with, the earrings, bag, bracelets and shoes I picked.

 In the end I choose a green top and ripped jeans that goes perfectly along with, the earrings, bag, bracelets and shoes I picked

I hope he will like it. I thought while looking at my full size mirror. Maybe I should change into something else. Going back to my walk in closet, I heard a knock on my door. He's here isn't he. "Come in." I said to the person behind the door.

"Are you ready to go? We have to hurry before anybody sees us."Robbie walks in through the door with his hat and sunglasses. I guess I have to go with this outfit. "Okay, but where are we going?" I ask him while he took my left hand with his right dragging me somewhere. "It's a secret." Robbie smiles mischievously as we ran out of the castle.

~*~

"Where are we going Robbie?" I ask him once again. "It's just a bit further." He relied back while we walk hand in hand. Pouting at his statement, I saw a vendor selling Takoyaki. Takoyaki, I never tasted it before but I heard it's delicious. Stopping, I said "Robbie, let's get something to eat. I'm hungry from all the walking." I start to pint at the vendor while Robbie starts to walk up to him.

"Two Takoyakis please." He said to the vendor while giving him the Cruz. "Robbie, you don't have to pay. I was the one who was hungry." I said but he already gave the exact amount of Cruz to the man. "It's okay. I did drag you out here and also I'm a bit hungry myself." He sheepishly smile at the last part.

"Thank you

"Thank you." I said while taking the Takoyaki with my hands. Poking the Takoyaki, I bit into it. Eyes widening is said,"it's delicious." Out loud. "Yea it is." He stop after walking for a bit. "Look up." He said. Looking up like Robbie said, I saw beautiful cherry blossoms everywhere.

"It's beautiful." I said white my eyes widening. "Thank you for taking me out here." I turn to face Robbie with a close eye smile. "Yeah, let's sit down and enjoy our Takoyakis together." He said pointing to a wooden bench that wasn't occupied.

Sitting on the bench, we continue to eat out Takoyakis in silent while looking at the cherry blossoms."Hey Robbie, let's do this again." I turn to face him with a bright smile after I ate all my Takoyakis. "Yeah, let's." He replies. Before I can turn back to see the cherry blossoms, Robbie starts to speak again but blushing like a tomato. What is wrong with him? Is the Takoyakis that hot for him. I thought while Robbie starts to open his mouth.

"Juli-Julie, I-I ha-have so-some-something to sa-say to y-you." He's stutters while saying that. Now that I think about it, Robbie never stutters in BMPP right? I try to remember but then a string gust of wind blew all the petals to the air. Seeing Robbie's mouth move when the wind came, I couldn't hear anything.

"What was that Robbie's? I didn't hear anything because of the wind." I look at Robbie who looks kind of dejected. Is it that important. "No, it's okay. It wasn't that important. I'll throw the boxes away now." Robbie says while holding both our empty boxes of Takoyakis and walk to the nearest garbage bin.

Roberto POV...

It wasn't the right time. I thought while making my way to the nearest garbage bin. I turn around to look at Julie's face that was illuminated with the soft moonlight and cherry blossoms around her. Did she really hear it? Or she actually didn't hear my confession for her. I felt a tear rundown my face when I thought that. Wiping it off, I proceed to throw the now empty boxes of Takoyakis away.

Narrator POV...

"Kat! Is everything prepared!" Agustin yells to his female assistant that was standing near him. "Everything is prepared for tomorrow's night ball." The assistant bows politely to her master who is playing chess by himself. Agustin let's a wide smirk on his face while thinking,"Playtime is over, Princess" he takes his black knight and hit that white King over so that he will win against no one in the game of chess. 'Play time is over, princess.'

How did you like it? I know it is short but the next chapter is super exciting!!! So I guess you know what the confession that Roberto mention is. So I'm going to write the next chapter today so I don't have all my great ideas disappear. Bye! Unedited.