Chapter 26: Day 1 Of Being Captured

Warning not for children who are afraid of needles and injections and those things. But it only has a small part with something dealing with it. Also tell me how the song is. I never listened to it.

Agustin's POV...

"May I come in?" I heard three knocks coming from my room. Knowing who it is I said," Come in." In my stern powerful voice. "She's waking up." Kat bows as she said that. Feeling a grin forming on my face, I got up from my seat and walked to Juliana while my assistant fallows behind me.

Juliana's POV... (I wanted to make Agustin's POV linger but I'm co bored right now.)

Huh, where am I? Why does my head hurt? I tried to turn but couldn't. Then I heard someone walking towards me soon followed by the opening and shutting of the door. Turning my head to the sound, " Look who we have here. A princess tied up on a bed. What should I do now?" Agustin starts to walk around me with Kat sanding stationary besides the door. Soon Agustin stops walking and pulls my hair back so I can look at his face up close.

Refusing to let out a sound, I started into his eyes trying to hide the pain from my face. "Do you remember princess?" He says before pulling my hair towards him more then letting go. My scalp hurts so bad now. I won't be surprised if it gets red. Deciding to answer his question I open my mouth to speak. "I remember getting kidnapped." I start to recall everything that happens in the ball.

It can't be true right? Him killing my parents? Well they did die in a car crash well that's what aunt Sierra told me. But why did he call me princess? Not to mention the name of Mike's granddaughter. "So it's been a long time Juliana, what should I do to you now?" He starts to inspect my body.

Then a lightbulb went on on top of his head. "Kat, inject her with drug number 47." He says before leaving the room. What drug! I turn to Kat to see her pulling out a bottle with a needle .

 What drug! I turn to Kat to see her pulling out a bottle with a needle

(This is the kind of needle I'm talking about. Also I'm skipping on what doctors do to fill the needle up cause I'm not a doctor so I don't know.)

"What! What are you doing! What kind of drug are you injecting me with!" I yell while struggling out of Kat's grasp. "Shut up and let me do this!" She yells back louder with a crazy sadistic smile on her face. (Like those crazy yandere smiles.) she stuck the whole needle into my arm while I let out a small squeal. Gosh that hurts! Does she even know how to inject a person!?

When she finish injecting me with the drug, she slammed the door shut while laughing crazily. I started to feel my arm in a lot of pain and my forehead starts to sweat profusely. Taking deep breaths in and out, I started to yell in pain after a few minutes of being injected in the drug called drug 47.

What, what is happening to me!? What is the drug even made out of?! I started to breath faster than before and started to yell in deep pain before blacking out again.

Roberto's POV...

It's been a day since the ball at Oriens and the rest of the princes and I are in a emergency meeting in Nobel Michel discussing about Julie and the mafia. "The paparazzo and news reporters are going crazy when the nobles at the ball speed the news about Juliana and the mafia!" Keith slams his fist on the table while standing up.

"Yes, I agree with him. The people of Oriens are going crazy about it since it happened at my kingdom!" Glenn steps in with his voice raised. "Silence! Even when we're discussing about my granddaughter and the mafia it doesn't give you the option of raising your voice!" Mike's voice starts to echo in the room with Keith sitting back down with Glenn also.

I just can't believe that Julie is actually her. Juliana Luna Michel. She surely changed over the years. If only I did something then she wouldn't be kidnapped, again. "We still don't have prof that she's my granddaughter. I have Zain taking care of that right now but he is taking longer than expected." Mike starts to stroke his long white beard.

"Yes but what I don't understand is that the guards at Oriens palace took forever to come to the ballroom. Same for our butlers." Edward says in his serious expression and voice. "It should have taken them less then a minute to go to the ballroom." Wilfred spokes out. "I had Yu deal with that and he said that none of the guards or butlers saw the mafia from entering or leaving the palace." Glenn said. "And that is impossible for the mafia from entering without being spotted. There must be a way for them entering without making a sound." Joshua's comment makes everyone in deep thought.

Maybe it's time me to step up my game. Just because Julie got kidnapped again doesn't meant hat I can sulk in a corner again. This time I willing her and bring her back safely. "What about the cameras. There must be a footage of them entering." I spoke out in a serious voice. "I had already been mentioned about that. One of the mafia had hacked into the main system and wiped away the footage." Mike answers instead of Glenn. Not giving up I continued with,"Then this plan must be planed out efficiently. It must had taken a long time to plan this out. But the thing is that it's strange. Strange for not having one person figure out that the mafia broke into the palace"

"Yes, I agree. From the guards to our butlers that none of them had heard the mafia slamming the doors of the ballroom open loudly." Edward says. Then how can they do that? It doesn't make any sense. None of the guards heard or even saw member of the mafia breaking into the castle or even leaving. Then how did they did it so silently. It's just like last time when lord Adam and lady Jessica were killed and Julie kidnapped. They did it all stealthily and quietly. Without making a sound but they made a lot of noise when the kill lord Adam and lady Jessica. Even when we caught some of the men before, none of them could be identified and none of them would talk. The only thing the said was 'he's not from this world.' Unless....

"I got it!" I slam my hands in the wooden table and stand up catching everyone's attention. "What do you suggest?" Wilfred stops thinking and looks at me. "It's just like last time!" I slightly said it louder than I usually do. "What do you mean?" Joshua looks puzzled when I said that. "It's like I said! Just like last time!" I said slightly louder than before. "Can you just hurry and say it!" Keith irritatedly scratch his head. "What I mean is just like before. When the mafia broke into Nobel Michel the guards, maids and the rest of the servants here didn't see them or heard them making any noise.  Even when you can hear gun shoot and screaming from the ballroom." It's makes sense now. I understand everything's!

"Even when we captured some of the members of the gang all they said was 'he's not from this world' when we ask where their leader was. And they right! He's not from here I had Al do some research of the mafia leader called, Agustin and all the information he got does not relate to him. Same for his assistant, Kat. " I took a quick scan of everyone to see them astonish to hear me say that.

"So what are you suggesting, Roberto?" Mike looks at me waiting for the answer. "The answer is that he's not from this world! Literally. He must have used some kind of device in his world to do that. Not hearing footsteps running or walking into the ballroom and not to mention the amount of sound they made while kidnapping Julie. They must have used some kind of device in their world to do that! Just like last time!"

Cliffhanger! How did you like it? I know it doesn't match up with the other chapters for sure so don't go complaining and tell me how was it. The song also. Some songs I put I do not even listen to them and I will like to know how it sounds like but I already have music playing for me while writing. Unedited.