Tea

Bee

"Colby?" I ask as we walk back into the house, after our date.

"Yes?" He says.

"Who do you think told chase all that stuff."

I hadn't brought this topic up in a long time... I just couldn't take not knowing.

"Maybe he just made it up... People always lie, bee." When he said this I nodded my head in agreement.

I took my coat off and walked over to the kitchen counter and started looking through the mail.

"We have to pay the water bill tommorow babe." I say as I set the envelope down and walk over to the sink and began cleaning the dishes.

"Baby," Colby says from the couch.

"I'm not feeling very well." He says sniffling.

"Oh no..." I say in a soothing voice, as I walk over to him and feel his forhead.

"Awe baby your sick." I say bending down and kissing his cheek.

"I'll make you some tea," I say as I grab a blanket and start tucking him in like a baby.

He looked miserable and it broke my heart.

I kneeled down beside him and just stared at his beautiful face. I ran my fingers all over his face gently.

I just wanted to cuddle him.

Which I will after I make the tea.

I kiss colbys warm lips and he gives me a small hug.

"I love you baby boy." I tell him as I walk over to the tea kettle and fill it with water

×××

Love you all so much.