Confetti

Bee

I sat in the stand, anticipating my name to be called. I hoped I wouldn't trip.

I look around at all the blue and yellow caps and gowns. This is it. Four years of my life... Four years of torture, and its all paying off.

I graduated, and all the little problems I had these past years feel so minor becouse I finally understand that life is so much more than highschool.

I can't help but feel kinda stupid for just now realizing that. But its hitting me so hard right now...

"Colby Brock." The microphone boomed.

I watched Colby do a handshake with Sam.

His smile was so bright it made me smile.

Everyone clapped as Colby made his way up and received his diploma.

After a while a few names were called, I finally heard my own name.

I smile as people begin to clap and cheer for me.

I stand and so does chase, he hugs me and I make my way to the stage.

I approached the principal who had the biggest smile on his face.

"I'm so proud of you!" He says as he shakes my hand, I smile and take the diploma in my hand.

I look at Colby who looked so proud and happy... And that's when I knew I fell in love with him.

The feeling washed over me as I walked back to my seat.

I could feel heat rise to my cheeks.

Throughout the ceremony, every time Colby came to mind I blushed.

"You okay?" Chase says with a small laugh, this caused me to blush more.

"I'm just really happy!" I say with a smile.

This is a moment I'll never forget...

"This is the class of 2016!" The principal cheers through the microphone and we all stand and throw our caps up, as blue and yellow confetti shoots from the cannons and flutters to the ground.

Me and chase hug and laugh with happy tears pouring down our cheeks.

We didn't let go until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and I'm faced with Colby.

"Bee! We did it!" He says.

I was gonna say something until colbys large hands cupped my face and he kissed me.

When he pulled away, he said "I love you." And my heart stopped becouse loving someone who loves you is one of the best feeling on earth.