Trains-portation

Colby

"Colby. I'm talking to you. Are you fucking serious right now!!" Amanda screeched in my ear as I snapped out of my day dreaming of bee.

It was only Monday and I had been home from school for a few hours. Amanda came over and of course my parents let her in.

No matter how hard I try to tell them about Amanda... They don't care. They only see her GPA and academic proficiency, and they want me to stay with her, becouse my dad is so convinced I'll be a loser, that I will need her to survive financially.

I don't want to go to college. I don't want to live a normal life.

"I honestly don't care Amanda." I say looking her dead in the eye. My tone of voice sounded cold and dark.

Her eyes narrowed and she stood.

"I'll be back tommorow Colby... And you better hope I don't drop your loser ass."

With that she walked out of the door. And a smile immediately broke out on my lips, and an idea that has nagged on me to many times before, appears in my head, yet again.

I need to run away.

I began filling my backpack with the Necessity's. I was hesitant becouse I knew I would miss bee like crazy. But I have to do this.

I finish packing, and I walk out the door.

Now I need money, lucky for me my moms purse is near the door and my parents are out.

I quickly fumble through the purse and my smile only brightens when I see five, hundred dollar bills.

Of course she carried that amount of money around. My parents have always been prideful.

Stuffing the money in my pocket, I head out my door, and go to the only transportation possible, that will get me out quick, and leave no trace of me behind...

The Train.