"Colby Brock... what took you so long to ask?"

Colby

Ever since I received bee's letter my life has been horrible.

I finally decided to put my doubts aside and move out. I'm moving to California... It's one of my biggest dreams and Sam said that he wanted to come with me. I couldn't leave him behind. He's my bestfriend.

"Sam, have you seen my charger?" I shout through out the house. No reply. "Sam!" I yell louder as I run down the stairs.

My heart stops as I come face to face with one of my biggest fears. The love of my life.

"Bee." I say breathlessly.

"Colby." She says as tears pour down her face. She puts a hand up to wipe them away but I stop her, as I step closer.

I hope the tears away gently with the pad of my thumb.

I lean closer to the lips I have longed to touch. I kiss her lips softly as she holds onto my back.

"Colby." She says as we lean our forhead's against eachother.

"I was so stupid to say those things. I found myself a long time ago... The minute I met you." I hug bee tightly as she whispers how much she loves me in my ear.

My heart stopped when I remembered.

"Bee." I say pulling away. "I'm moving..." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek. I finally get her back and I'm leaving.

"Come with me." I say abruptly. "Please! California is so beautiful And we can be together! Bee, come on." I plead to her as her eyes glisten with happiness.

"Colby..." She begins but I cut her off.

"Before you say no, wait here." I ran up the stairs at full force, until I reached my mother's jewlery box. He wedding ring sat in a cushioned box. The diamonds glistened brightly.

I was ready.

I raced down the stairs with the ring in my pocket.

Bee was standing their waiting with a small smile on her face.

I smiled as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

As I bent down on one knee, bee covered her mouth with her hands, and let out a gasp.

"Baby... When I'm with you I feel so free. You changed my life for the better. I always just want to run away with you. I always want to be with you. I love you so much... " her eyes were full of tears as I took her left hand in mine.

"Will you marry me?" I ask her slowly.

"Colby Brock...What took you so long to ask?" Her smile sent butterflies to my heart that felt like they were erupting into billions of colors.

As she put the ring on, I finally felt like there was a meaning to my life.

She is the meaning of my life.

×××

Hey guys. So I updated!!!!!!! Love you all.