Interaction

Bee

"Wanna go to the store Colby?? All you have here is ramen and bread..." I say with a frown as my stomach growls again.

"Sam never complains." Colby says putting on his shoes.

I give him an angry glare and he puts his hands up giggling "I'm kidding!" He says.

I literally ran out to his car quickly. Eager to fill my starved stomach.

Colby finally climbs into the front seat and I give him a sad look.

"I haven't eaten since breakfast!" I say as he pulls out of the driveway and makes his way to the closest fast food.

"It's not even past noon!" Colby says laughing.

I roll my eyes and shut my mouth.

Colby pulls up to McDonald's and I order some food.

We finally make it to target.

I grab a cart when we get inside and I start making my way to the food section. My mood changed dramatically, now that I was fed, and I was back to my bubbly self.

Colby wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek as I rummage through some frozen pizzas.

"I love you" Colby says noncholantly.

I giggle and repeat his words back to him.

When the cart was almost halfway full of all kinds of snacks and ingredients to cook actual meals with, Colby leaves me to go to the restroom.

"Excuse me," I hear a perky voice behind me. I turn around And smile at the girl that was around the same height as me, with long black hair and glasses that complemented her round face shape.

"Yeah?" I say smiling.

"I'm katie and im new here And I know it's so cliche to meet people at a grocery store," I smile widly. "But you just look like someone I want to be friends with." She says smiling shyly.

This was the first ever real life friend request I've ever had.

I couldn't help but let my eyes tear up and my lips curve into a wider smile.

"Oh my god I'd love to!" I say hugging her.

She smiles and we walk around the food aisle talking about ourselves.

I told her that I was dating Colby and she thinks we are just the cutest by the selfie I showed her on my phone.

She told me that she was here attending the college that I was thinking of attending.

"So Katie, where did you come from?" I ask with interest not even curious as to why Colby had been gone for thirty minutes.

"Im from LA." She says laughing.

Out of no where Colby runs into the aisle out of breath.

"There you are bee! I have been looking for you forever and you didn't answer your phone.... Whos this?" He asks with a smile, gesturing towards my new friend.

It wasn't until now that I questioned myself where chase had been all this time...

××××

Comment and vote please!!!!