Towel

Bee

I walked into Colby's house around noon, the sun was bright and the summer breeze blew perfectly on my skin.

"I'm home!" I say in a joking manner and laugh to myself when I shut the door behind me.

"Colby?!" I yell throughout the house.

"Huh..." I couldn't find him anywhere.

I ran up the big staircase and scanned the premises.

I get to Colby's door and I push it open softly while saying "Colby? You told me to come and now your not here!" I say getting a tad bit aggravated.

I walk into the room And I immediately cover my eyes when I see Colby standing there, frozen in shock, with a towel around his waist.

"You can open your eyes, I'm covered." He says with a chuckle.

When I open my eyes I gasp when I see the towel fall from his waist and land in a messy pile by his feet.

I saw everything.

Colby covers himself and blushed.

"I'll.. Should I wait downstairs?..." I say looking every where in the room other than the gorgeous (naked) boy in front of me.

"Wait um," Colby picks up his towel and re wraps himself. I didn't watch but I do admit I used my peripheral vision...

He walked over to me and my breath hitched in my throat and my heart pounded. I could just feel the red on my cheeks.

He stood so close that I could see the water droplets running down his tan wet skin.

"You look beautiful today," Colby says as he places a slow kiss on my lips. He then trails passionate open mouthed kisses down my jaw to my neck.

He then begins to slowly bite my sweet spot causing me to gasp quietly.

He grabs my hands with his and puts mine on his waist, his damp skin tingling my palms.

His hands grab around my waist and he closes the gap between our bodies.

He continued to nibble and suck on my skin, and I'm pretty sure he is leaving a big mark... The second love bite he has ever given me.

It was a little awkward for a moment when I felt his buldge brushing on thigh. But the awkwardness soon subsided when I kissed Colby again.

He tugged my bottom lip with his teeth, as I licked his top lip softly.

"We should stop..." I whisper quietly.

Colby leans his for head on mine and closes his eyes. I could tell he was sexually frustrated and I did feel bad but I'm not ready for that yet...

"Okay..." He whispers back.

We pull away from eachother and he turns his back to me, probably hiding his... Problem...

"I- I gotta fix this... Then I'll be downstairs..." He giggles awkwardly.

I laugh a little too.

But instead of leaving I walk closer to Colby, and I grab his shoulder and turn him to face me.

When he turns I lock our lips hungrily, and push Colby onto the bed, my body on his.

I could tell be enjoyed the way I kissed his neck by the way he threw his head back and groaned in pleasure.

The next thing I knew, my hands were all over his body, as his hands rested on my hips, as he forced them down on his hips harder, rolling them together.

×××

Okay so I hope you enjoy this chapter enough to leave a vote and a comment!