skipping school

Colby

Happiness. That's always been a goal of mine.

Especially in the last year of my life. Especially becouse of Amanda.

A girl who I fell hopelessly in love with... A girl who I wish now that I never met.

What's annoying to me is that society puts out the thought that only girls are capable of being in an abusive relationship.

But the fact is, so can guys. I honestly beleive im in an emotionally abusive relationship with Amanda.

I look to the clock and then to my left where Bee sat.

She copied down the notes that the teacher was saying.

She was listening intently as well.

I miss when I could do that. Just completely indulge myself in the lesson the teacher would teach.

But lately so much is in my mind all the time.

Recently the only thing, or person, on my mind in Bee.

She absolutely astonishes me. She just so innocent and kind and caring...

I frown and mentally curse myself for ever thinking someone like Bee, someone as amazing as her could ever like me that way.

Not even Amanda loves me.

"Okay class, your dismissed."

I stand up and gather my things into my bag, when a thought occurs to me.

"Hey Bee." I say, causing her to turn around and blush a little.

She smiled sweetly, and I return the smile.

"Wanna maybe go somewhere?" I ask.

Excitement shined through her eyes, causing my my heart to feel all warm and fuzzy.

"Like where?" She asked with a smile.

I lead her out of the classroom and down the hall.

Hiding us behind a row of lockers, and students meeting with each other, I smile and lean down, becouse well she's so short... "Want to ditch with me?" I ask her.

I lean away and stare into her bright blue eyes.

After a few seconds I was starting to worry... She is a good girl... Why would she want to ditch, and why would she ever ditch with a slacker like me?

She looked back to me and let a smile lay on her lips

"Let's go."

I'd try to explain how happy and excited I was in that moment, or how my adrenaline was pumping through my body... But there isnt a word stong enough... There isn't a word full of enough emotion to describe this moment.

So I guess I'll just say,

It felt right... It felt right being with her.

And that's a feeling I've never felt with anyone else.

I mean how magical is it ditching school? That's right its not.

So tell me why I feel on top of the world just being in the presence of her.

××××

Thanks for reading this chapter of "infinity" in my opinion I think it's getting better!