The Kiss

Bee

"Colby!" I yell, all my nerves wrecking into the pit of my stomach.

I watched the car hit Colby, not to hard but hard enough to send Colby spiraling into the ditch on the side of the road.

The truck stops and the old man gets out of the car.

I run to Colby.

"Colby are you okay, please tell me your okay!"

I shake him a little. He stays unconscious.

I wipe the fresh blood from a cut on his eyebrow. Tears escaped my eyes and landed on his cheek.

"Colby please..."

I kept shaking him gently.

"I'm so sorry! Is he gonna be okay?!" The old man asks, approaching me and Colby.

"He's alive." I managed to say.

I lean my head closer to colbys, our noses touching. I continue to cry...

A second later I feel Colby's chin connect to mine, and his lips move with mine.

My eyes open wide and I see colbys eyes are open.

Happiness and joy was an understatement for how I feel right now.

Colby presses his lips to mine with a little more force.

I really wanted to keep kissing Colby... This was our first kiss. But an old man is standing over us and I'm still worried if Colby is okay.

I pulled away and gave Colby a small smile. He stuck out his bottom lip, upset with me pulling out of the kiss...

The thought just gives me butterflies... Am I really that good of a kisser?

"I'm so sorry young man! Is there anything I can do to help?" The old man asks.

I sit up and Colby tries to stand.

I grab colbys hand and help him up, but he swings his arm around my shoulder, to keep him balanced.

"Well, I think I sprained my ankle..." Colby says.

"I got the wind knocked out of me." Colby says exasperatedly.

"Do you two need a place to stay? I have a room at home." The old man offers.

Me and Colby look at eachother... I would have declined.. But Colby looks like he is in so much pain... And we both need sleep and warmth.

I wipe some snow off of colbys jacket.

"I'm Clyde, by the way." The old man tells us with an adorable wrinkly smile.

" if its not a bother..." I say.

"Let me help you... Uh... Do you not have luggage?" Me and Colby sigh in disbelief.

We left our stuff on the train... Just clothes... We had the important stuff in our backpacks.

"No... We kinda lost them..." Colby tries to explain without to much detail.

The old man nods and I help Colby into the truck.

Clyde starts the engine, and we make our way to his house.

××××

I'm sorry this chapter sucks....

Vote × comment????

Thank You!!!!