Like is a strong word

Colby~

I could feel all of my insides fluttering through out the rest of English class.

Was bee really staring at me? Like i mean I have caught her staring before and I admit I stare sometimes too, I guess.

The Bell rings and me and Sam make our way out of the class.

We walked behind Bee and I couldn't help but admire her long blonde hair... Everything about her is perfect.

"So I told him to shut up.." Sam tells me while he lets out a few bursts of laughter

"What? Sorry I zoned out..."

"Never mind me... What are you thinking about?" He asks.

We walk down the long staircase and make our way out to my car.

I get behind the wheel and Sam gets in the passenger seat, and I finally decide to talk.

"Bee." Is all I say.

"Bee?? Do you like her or something?" He says curiosity in his voice.

I sigh and turn on the ignition.

"Like is a strong word right now. I guess maybe in time I could like her... I don't know. Let's just forget it."

I see Sam nod from the corner of my eye, and I drive out of the school parking lot.

"She seems cool." Is all Sam says.

"Yeah." I agree.

We sat in the quiet, but it wasn't awkward.

I feel my phone ring in my pocket. I quickly pick it up and answer it, I was at a red light any way.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey Colby... It's Amanda... Can we talk?"

I immediately feel tears brim my eyes and a small hint of anger bubble in my heart.

Just when I finally get over her, she has to call and remind me that she is still around.

×××

So this is the first Colby pov.

More will happen with bee and Colby I just need to publish some chapters as fillers, so you can kinda get to know the characters.