One Shot: 15 Years Later

Bee

× 15 years later ×

"Carter Mace Brock! Get in here right now." Colby screams as he looked at me and we shared an annoyed look.

"He has crossed the line, babe. What was he thinking?"

Colby paced back and forth in our room, with a red face and worry on his face.

"Baby, he is a teenager.. we were at one time too. Let's just take it easy."

He nodded as our beautiful boy walked in.

He was a spitting image of Colby, only Carter was even more beautiful becouse he is a product of our love and I don't know, we did a fucking amazing job okay?

"What?" He asks before he rolls his crystal blue eyes.

I hate getting after our perfect angel.

"You have three F's on your report card! Can you please explain?" Colby was acting angry but I know he is just worried that Carter is turning into him.

Colby slacked off his freshman year and he had to make up for it his junior and senior year.

It's difficult being a parent, because you want to be their best friend but you still need to raise them...

"Dad.. I'm sorry."

"Carter... I just don't want you to go through what I had too. It sucked."

I was right.

"But im gonna bring them up, I promise!"

"Okay, I believe you. But until then, you're grounded, meaning you cant go to the skatepark after school with your friends, and I'm taking away your phone."

"Dad.. please! Don't do that!"

"Colby, maybe that's a little harsh."

We all sat quietly as Carter folded his arms.

"Fine. No skatepark... do we all agree on that?"

I laugh "yes, Babe...Sorry Carter."

Carter hands the phone reluctantly.

"Now... give me a hug." Carter rolls his eyes and hugs Colby.

I smile, "Me too, love bug." I giggle as Carter hugs me quickly.

He left the room and Colby flopped onto the bed.

"He's getting tall, babe. He's already taller than you." I point out.

"It's crazy." 

"Is Emily at her friends house?"

Emily is our thirteen year old baby girl. She is just amazing... she has blonde hair, unlike Carter who has brown hair. She, like the rest of us, has crystal blue eyes. She is absolute perfection.

"Yeah. She's spending the night."

I smile as I walk over to the bed

Colby looks at me with a small smile on his face.

He is 35 years old and he hasn't aged. Look wise. Still the sexiest man alive.

I straddled his lap as he placed his hands on my hips.

"God, bee. You are still the hottest girl I have ever seen." His eyes scanned my body hungrily.

I'm 34 and I feel like I'm 18 again, every time he compliments me.

I looked him in the eyes, "babe.. I honestly can't find words to describe how in love I still am with you..."

He smiled as he kissed me.

"I feel that exact way, and then some." He kissed my neck and tickled my sides as I laughed uncontrollably.

A few minutes later we cuddled up to eachother and fell asleep.

××××

Hey guys!!! It's 2017!!! The only good thing that happened in 2016 is i wrote this book and finished it.

I promised a one shot, so here it is!!

Like if you want more?!!!

Forever love, Maddie.