When Grace first walked up to me at the meet and greet, I found her bubbliness and general appearance extremely adorable. Little did I know, her personality was just as amazing.

Having lunch with her was the most fun I had had with someone in a long time, but now, she was gone. Forever lost because I didn't know her name or number.

As I stood up from the table, a small glimmer caught my eye.

There, lying on the floor, was a small chair with a dog tag on it.

I picked it up, turning it over and over in my hands, wondering if it belonged to Grace or one of the many other people in the building right now.

I couldn't recall seeing her wearing one, but then again, I was more consumed with laughing with her.

I noticed that the thing had the name Ivory and a phone number etched into it, but nothing else.

Just as I reached for my phone to call the number, my phone let off a little bell, signaling that my lunch break was over and I needed to be back at the table to sign posters.

I'd have to call it some other time.

Grace's POV

I threw the pillow off of my bed in a rage of tears and sorrow.

"Grace, did you find it?" my mom called from downstairs.

I crumpled to the ground and called back, "No."

I couldn't believe that I lost my dog tag.

Some people thought it was stupid, but Ivory was the only dog that I had ever had and that was because some asshole had left her in an abandoned house and I rescued her.

She died about a year later due to some type of cancer, but she had been my best friend, so I kept her dog tag on my at all times.

And now I've gone and lost it.

I started to cry again and covered my face with my hands.

I have no idea how long I was sitting there, but I knew I had to get up when I heard the doorbell ring about five times and my mom didn't answer it.

I wiped my face as I swung the door open to find Chandler standing there with my dog tag in his hand.

"Hey Grace," he said, the smile slowly disappearing from his face when he saw my face,"What's wrong?"

"Oh my gosh," I yelped, pulling him into a fierce hug, letting the tears fall down my cheeks,"Thank you."

He hesitantly wrapped his arms around me,"It's no problem."

When I finally let him go, he handed me the tag and I latched it around my neck, in it's rightful place.

"Wait, how did you find my house?" I asked, slightly confused as to why one of my favorite TV stars and crushes was standing on my doorstep.

He blushed a little and looked down to his feet," I had such a good time with you yesterday and I didn't get your number or name or anything that could lead me to you, so when I found the tag, I looked in the phone book and someone in this house was listed."

I raised an eyebrow, "You used the phone book?"

He smiled sheepishly," I was desperate."

I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Pulling back, I blushed and muttered a thank you.

"Now," I said pulling out my phone, "Let's see about giving you that number."

This chapter was a recommendation from fanficstwd . I apologize. I loved the idea, but I think I put it together wrong.

Anyways, I love all the requests I'm getting and I appreciate them very much, but I'm ran out, so I could use some more.

Question: What is your favorite song at the moment?

Mine is 2 Chord by Sleeping with Sirens

Luv ya ~Miki