Chapter 18. Gaining their trusts back.

Start from the beginning

''I don't know I'm planning it all with Dean Ambrose if I let him help me then he's going to get hurt, The Authority is going to hurt him, they will ruin him I can't let that happen. I'm so stupid, how did I let myself get into this mess? All I want to do is be happy, all I want is normal life where I can do the one thing that I love.'' I lowered my hand, sat down on the bench which is in the middle of the room, Paige sat down next to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. 

''If you want to fix things and need help? Then you are screwed because Dean can't do it all on his own, you are going to need a lot more people. Dean Ambrose maybe the Lunatic Fringe but The Authority has a lot more people and they are very powerful. If you have an army of people to help you out then I think you will be just fine.'' 

''If I got an army of people then everyone will just get in trouble all because of me, I've hurt a lot of people in my past, I'm even hurting people now and I can't keep on hurting people. I love the sound of your idea, I think it's amazing but I'm not letting everyone get fired over me. I know I am a bitch and everything is always my fault but I can't do this Paige.'' I softly shook my head as I thought about this plan even more, why did I even agree to let Dean help me in the first place? All I'm going to do is get him into trouble but he's already been in trouble loads of times by The Authority. 

''You are right, you're a bitch but you are my best friend I feel like you are the only person who understands me and I've missed having you around.  We were on top of the world and I hate the fact that you ruined it all but if I was you then I would have done the same thing. You are just doing the right thing for yourself and I respect that, you have a lot of guts. I'm going to help you weather you like it or not, you can't do this by yourself, you are very stubborn. So here's the plan I will help Dean to plan things but for now you have to pretend that you are on the Authority's side. I know it's going to be hard but could you please just try for me?'' She's right once again I need to try even though I feel like giving up on everything at the moment. I feel a lot better knowing that Paige has forgiven me even though I through our friendship away, maybe we can build our friendship back up and got back to the way were before. 

''I better go, I'm supposed to interrupt Nikki Bella and beg her for a match this Sunday for the Divas championship. I feel like everything is happening all so quickly you deserve a lot more than me, I haven't done anything to earn this opportunity.'' I stood up from the bench and placed the hood of my jacket back over my head. 

''I don't care what anyone thinks but you deserve this a lot more than me I'm on your side and next week things will change I promise. Now go out there and steal what is rightfully yours from that plastic bitch, you deserve it a lot more than she does.'' Paige stood up with a bit bright smile on her face, I smiled back at her one more time before I turned around and walked out of the divas locker room. 

I felt amazing about myself after that talk with Paige I wasn't expecting her to act like that in fact I thought she was going to beat the living hell out of me. Things were now starting to look up once again, just a few more days left with the Authority and I couldn't wait. I can't wait to win the Divas Championship, I can't wait to rip that contract in front of their face and I can't wait to see the look on their faces when I do so. There were just two more people to talk to, my brother Randy and Roman Reigns. I haven't seen or heard from Randy since the day I joined The Authority he's probably avoiding me and I don't blame him. Roman I do see from time to time but he's doesn't even look at me it's like I'm invisible to him.

I could hear The Bella twins music playing backstage who on earth thought of that song for an entrance? I shook my head as I pictured them walking down the ramp with big smirks on their face and Nikki holding the WWE Divas championship high up in the air. She's won't be holding that championship any longer because I'm going to beat her this Sunday and I am going to get what is rightfully mine. I watched Nikki and Brie stand in the middle of the ring, microphone's in their hands while the crowd cheered for them both which just made me roll my eyes.

''Day after day I train my butt off to get to where I am today, night after night I fight in front of thousands of people every night and let me tell you all of that is worth it. We've had our ups and downs but I'm still standing in the middle of this ring with my amazing twin sister Brie. I am proud to be your WWE Divas Champion, actually I am proud to now be the longest WWE Divas champion in WWE history. Every single diva in that locker room has tried to take my title away from me but they haven't succeeded, I've pinned every single diva in the middle of this ring and I have continued to be you WWE Divas champion. So, I'm setting out a challenge, this weekend is Money In The Bank I will put my Divas championship on the line against any diva in that locker room. If any of you divas in the back want another chance and prove to me that you are better than me then come out right now?'' Nikki spoke into the microphone, she honestly sounds like chalk writing on a board her voice is so annoying. This is my chance to prove to the world that I haven't changed, it's my chance to prove that I can make my dreams come true if I put my mind to it. 

My music started to play has I grabbed the microphone and walked earning boos from the fan, I shrugged my shoulders acting like I didn't care but of course I cared. I walked down the ramp and got into the ring, I stood right in front of the twins with a evil smirk on my face and for some odd reason I began to laugh. 

''Let me just correct you on one thing you haven't defeated every single diva in the locker room, let me just remind you of one thing, I beat you and your sister on my first day here, you have never defeated me. Which is why I'm out here right now I want a shot at the WWE Divas Championship this Sunday at Money In The Bank.'' 

''Actually since you have forgotten about one thing you didn't defeat us, Paige was the one that got the pin for your team, so congratulations. Now you want a shot at my championship? Get to the back of the line, you have to earn it and you clearly haven't earned this opportunity.'' Nikki glared at me as she held the Divas championship high up in the air. Things got better when Stephanie's music started to play, then she walked out earning boos from the fans too. 

''It's nice to see all of the fans, enjoying tonight's Monday Night Raw I know that you are all happy to see me you just act like you aren't. Anyway Nikki I just came out here to say tell you something, Harley is indeed the number one contender for the WWE divas championship which means that she does indeed deserve a shot at the title. So, since I run things around here I'm allowed to make the plans, this Sunday at Money In The Bank, Nikki Bella will be defending her WWE Divas championship against Harley Scarlett.'' The fans cheered at that which made Stephanie smile I must admit it made me smile too. ''That's not all I know that you two divas are going to steal the show but we need a clean win, so Nikki if your twin sister Brie get's involved then you will indeed lose the title and Harley will become the new WWE Divas Champion, good luck because you are going to need it.'' 

Stephanie gave me one last smile before she turned around and back to her office, I couldn't get the smirk off my face as I climbed out of the ring. I walked backwards up the ramp as I kept my eyes on the Bella twins this is the best news that I have ever heard. This Sunday at Money In The Bank I will show people the real me, I will show people why I deserve to be here. I will beat Nikki Bella and I will become the new WWE Divas Champion. The next night on RAW I will part my ways with The Authority with a little help from my friends. The only thing that I need to do now is speak to two people, I need to find an army of people to help me and I need to make things right once again. Maybe I will be keep the name Harley Scarlett but I will always be Jasmine Orton and I don't care what The Authority thinks about it. I'm going to start a war with the most powerful group in the WWE but I will also end it, they can't end me, I am much more stronger than them and I will prove it to everyone, I am not giving up on my dreams just yet. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, here is chapter 18 of I'll Fight! I didn't know what song would go with this chapter but I was listening to Do it now, remember it later by Sleeping With Sirens and it kind of went with the chapter, if you want to listen to the song it will be posted up at the top. Update will indeed be slow these next coming weeks, of course I have to update the books on my other Wattpad account and I'm going away again soon so I won't have my laptop which sucks. If you have enjoyed reading this chapter then don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more updates and you can also read my other wrestling books including CM Punk, Dean Ambrose and my new book Seth Rollins. Hope you have a nice week and I will see you later!