I rolled my eyes, "Yes. We could have named her together, but you disappeared before I even woke up. If you don't like it, tough nuts."

I started to walk to Arty's nursery, listening to the long forgotten sound of Chandler's giggle.

"You always had a thing for Greek mythology. It's one of the things I love about you."

I could feel my body tense up and start to shake in anxiety.

When we walked into the room, we saw Elliot playing with the infant as she clapped and squealed in delight.

"Chandler, meet Artemis," I said, halfheartedly.

My ex-boyfriend looked at me and then at the babbling baby girl before stepping over to her.

Elliot looked up and backed away, coming over to my side as Chandler greeted Artemis.

"Are you okay?" Elliot asked, "If he's making you uncomfortable, I can ask him to leave."

I shook my head, "Look at them."

Even thought Artemis had my hazel eyes, her hair had changed from my blonde to Chandler's brown.

I couldn't help but find the similarities between the two and wonder what my future would be like seeing my daughter nthinking of her vanishing father.

Pretty soon, I left the room and let Chandler have some alone time with his daughter.

I busied myself with cleaning and cooking until Chandler came out of the room and called my name.

"I put her to sleep."

"Thank you," I said.

"No," Chandler said," I wanted to thank you. You're taking care of my child when I couldn't and you let me see her even though I know I don't deserve it."

I shrugged, "She's your baby too."

He sighed," I want you to know that I didn't leave because I didn't love you. I left because I do."

I stopped what I was doing and arched an eyebrow, "What are you talking about?"

Chandler stepped closer to me, close enough that I could feel his breath.

"All through your pregnancy, you filled yourself with doubt and self hatred. All you thought about was how you weren't going to be able to take care of Artemis, but by leaving you, I showed you that you could."

I clenched my fists at my side,"So you left me heartbroken and even more damaged than I already was for some sick test?"

Before I could fathom what I was doing, I backhanded Chandler right in his face.

"How dare you?" I spat through clenched teeth.

"I loved you all this time and you ran away for some idea of testing me. I still love you and came to terms with the fact that I would only be loved by my daughter because you wanted to show me something?" each word earning him a ferocious smack on the arm.

"Bren," Chandler started, attempting to push me off him.

"Don't 'Bren' me," I yelped.

Chandler shuffled his body slightly, and winded up pinning both of my hands together and pushing my against the closest wall.

"Let go of me," I spat.

"You said you love me," he said in a loving tone, leaning in closer and pressing his lips to mine.

He was right.

I did love him.

He had been the one to get me out of a tough place in my life, only to be the one to put me into another patchy place.

What could I say?

Nobody was perfect.

This one goes to jaderiggs who wanted a sequel. Remember guys, requests are still open and I love to do them, so keep em coming. Also, I would like to thank all of you for getting us to 6.1K. We're actually only 13 away from 6.2K so that's even more amazing... PLUS, the 210 votes and 58 comments. You guys are amazing.

I wanted to start something where I could learn more about you guys... I'm not sure if I did this earlier on, but if I did, I stopped, so I'm going to start again.

I'm going to ask a question at the end of the imagines and y'all can comment your answers.

Question: What's your favorite season?

Mine is spring because it's not too hot or too cold and I love the rain.