All the Hate goes to my Dick

I wake up a little bit later and crawl out of bed. My head doesn't hurt as bad anymore but I stumble to the bathroom and get in the shower. I sit down on the floor of the shower and let the water run over my head. It feels nice, and I scrub my face with my hands. When I get out I wrap a towel around myself, turn the water off, and walk back into andy's room. I peek out into the hallway and run down the hall into my own room, my feet leaving little wet spots of a trail as I do. I grab some clothes, and walk back to Andy's room in my bra and sweatpants. I bump into Andy in the hall and he raises his eyebrows. My eyes widen slightly and I blush. "Uhhh.." He laughs and I wrap my arms around my chest. "Don't be embarrassed, silly. You're cute. So is this your ultimate plan to steal all of my shirts?"
"How did you know?"
"Well, you're walking half naked across the house." I bite my lip.
"Maybe I like to walk around like this." He rolls his eyes.
"What if I give you some of my clothes?" "It's no fun then." He sighs.
"Fine." He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder again.
"Hey! Not this again." He laughs and takes me into his room and sets me down on the bed. "Thanks." I say and play with the strings on my pants.
"What shirt do you want?" "'All my hate goes to my-" "You watched that?"
"Uh, yeah."
"Why?"
"Because, I like to stare at bryan Stars for an hour, obviously." He laughs and opens his bottom drawer and tosses me the shirt. It's sleeves had been cut off. "Do you turn everything into a singlet?"
"Yep. Sleeves are so restricting." I roll my eyes and pull the shirt over my head I smile and hold my arms up. He raises an eyebrow and I smile a little more. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him and lean my head on his shoulder. "You're cute."
"Thank."
"Tumblr?" I laugh.
"What kind of star are you?"
"A fun one."
"That goes on tumblr?"
"I have to read some fanfictions. I mean, how cool is it that people write stuff about me." I shrug.
~
"You made food?"
"I am able to cook, yes. Besides, you like to eat, I like to eat, it works out."
"And you're not poisoning me?" I asked and he laughed.
"Nope." He wrapped his arms around me, his hands on my stomach. He had gotten me out of whatever thing that had been planned a couple months ago. He never did tell me what it was completely, just that it was a thing and there was probably not going to be many more, if any. He just said there was one important thing he had to do once the baby was born, or now. I chose later. "How much longer?"
"four weeks. You were there when the doctor told me that silly."
"I know. . . But I like hearing it. Four weeks till Im a dad. I think I like that idea.. It might give me something to really live for." I smile.
"Yeah, me too."