Show Time

So what do you want then?" Ashley asked as he flipped through the room service menu. I shrugged, happy he was actually following through with his deal. I guess it was worth it.. Its just funny that what happened was something I had dreamed about- wanted- for so long but when I actually was given the chance I didn't want to do it anymore. If I could take it back I still would. "Well chose before I order mine and you don't get anything." I pointed to a picture of a burger and he nodded and closed the little booklet before going over to the phone and calling room service. He had them disable out of hotel calls because of the fact that I "Liked to make a bunch of prank calls". I don't listen to him speak and went and sat down in a corner. The room service lady had offered to take our clothes to the laundry room- since we were apparently staying in a suite- So now all I had to wear was a t-shirt of Ashley's. He's really skinny so it's not the kind that's baggy and nice to walk around in when that's the only thing youre wearing. It's tight and that is a little embarrassing. Everything shows. Literally. It doesn't even hang down to my mid-thigh and I hate it. I bring my knees up to my chest and pull the shirt down over my legs so everything is covered and theres a straight surface type thing going from the hem of my shirt to the bottom of my legs. Ashley looks over at me and raises an eyebrow before rolling his eyes.
I lean my head back against the wall and close my eyes even though I'm not really tired. "A-ashley?"
"What?"
"Can I have some coffee?" He sighs. "And two coffees please." He says to the lady at the front counter who was on the other and on the phone. I smile and close my eyes again. After a little while there was a knock on the door and a guy gave ash his food; he paid for it and closed the door. "Ever, foods here." He said and sat it down on the table in the adjacent corner from me. I got up and walked over to the table and took my coffee. It was in one of those Styrofoam cups with plastic lids with the oval shaped holes in the top. It almost smelled better than the food at this point. I took a drink, ignoring the burning feeling it left on my tongue as I drank it. He was busy taking both of the plastic containers out of the brown paper bag with the hotels name displayed across it in big, bold, black letters. Once he got them he set them on the table and motioned for me to come get mine. I walked over and grabbed one of the paper plates and a plastic knife and cut the burger in half. I knew if I ate too much now and hadn't eaten much lately I'd regret it later. The other half went back into the little plastic container which I put into the refrigerator.
"Thank you.." I mumbled before sitting at one of the chairs at the table and starting to eat. "Welcome."
The rest of the day went by uneventfully. We ate, he watched a movie that I guess I could have watched but I wasn't really interested. After the movie he and I both fell asleep, and he didn't let me sleep on the floor. Uhg. But it wasn't that bad, sleeping next to him. It was kind of like sleeping alone since he didn't put his arms around me or anything. When we woke up the lady who took our clothes last night returned them to us neatly folded up, smelling like some really awesome tide stuff. I put them on, happy to get out of the T-shirt. He changed too, grabbed his stuff, and we went out to the car.
The trees surrounding the hotel all had bright orange and red leaves, fall was here already. A few fell to the ground leaving the lonely yellows and oranges sitting in the perfectly groomed green grass. I got in the passengers side and pulled the seatbelt over my shoulder and pushed it into the second part of the seatbelt mechanism unit I heard a click. Ashley got in, put his seatbelt on, and drove off.
When didn't go to the bus like I had expected. He took me to the airport and gave me a ticket with the name Ally Purdy. Of. Freaking. Course. I groan and get on the plane, moving to the seat in the very back where my ticket told me to go. 49a, right by the window. Yay. I look out the window at the dozens of guys with big ear muffs on all scurrying around doing something they're supposed to be doing, a few making conversation with eachother. I miss being around people. I hear someone sit beside me and turn to look to see andy's unmistakable form reaching up and putting a suit case into the carry on compartment above the seats. I didn't even have to look up to his face to know it was him.
Oh no.
He closes it and sits down beside me, putting his seatbelt on as soon as the 'please fasten your seatbelt' sign appeared. My heart sped up. Oh shit. Andy was sitting next to me.