Trainer

Yeah, trainer. Kellin is gonna show you the ropes.. Basically he's just going to show you right and wrong in this life. You wanna explain a little more, kellin?" "Sure. Well, after that little stunt you pulled at Austin's party, a lot of people wanted to kill you and well what a waste would that be? So I'm going to take you back to my house for a month while my wife an daughter are spending time with her parents. You're just going to learn that you aren't invincible, you're very disposable actually. Well I'm not going to explain now, lets go." My heart sunk. I didn't know how to respond to him. Why did a lot of people want to kill me? If they did then why didn't they just do it? That would have made both of our lives easier wouldn't it? I think so. He grabbed my arm.
"Kell, I think it should wait a little bit. She hasn't eaten or drank anything in three days. We should let her eat then she can go with you." Andy said and I looked over at him a little shocked. Why was he defending me? Everything was so confusing about this.
"Yeah I guess you're right." I sighed in relief and kellin pulled me into the kitchen. Andy followed and went into the pantry and got out some cereal. I suddenly realized just how hungry I was and my stomach growled. He poured it in a bowl and was about to pour milk on it but kellin stopped him. "Wait. Lets see just how desperate she really is." Andy and I both gave him a confused look. He got another bowl out and filled it with water. I was still confused, but everyone else had that "ohhhhh" look on their faces, like they all knew what was happening. It all started to click when he put them both on the ground beside each other.
"If you want it.. Come get it." I walked over to the bowls. "Only catch, the bowls don't leave the ground and you don't use your hands." Oh. He smirked and I looked down at it. My throat was scratchy and I really wanted to eat.. But this was just demeaning. Why was he doing this? Was this entertaining to him or something? It sure wasn't to me. They were all looking at me like it was just expected that I would get down on my hands and knees and start eating that like a dog.
"I'm not eating it then."
"Suit yourself." He picked the bowls up and went to dump the cereal out in the trash. "W....Wait" I said not really knowing what I was doing.
Hmm?" He asked already knowing what I was going to say. I sigh.
"I'll.. Ill eat it just please put it back." That smirk came across his face again and he set the bowls back down. I walked over to where he placed them and got down on my hands and knees. He smirked and I held my hair out of my face and started eating the cereal. He laughed and I swear I felt it stab me right in my pride. I finished it after a few minutes and he took it from me. I went over to the water and looked at it. My throat hurt badly.. But I wasn't sure if it was worth it or not. I couldn't really think about it for long unless I wanted him to take it. Sucking up my pride one last time I started drinking the water like a dog too. It was humiliating in the least.
"Good girl." He said bringing up the 'talking to me like a dog' thing again. I really hated that, more than anything. "Now that she's eaten, I guess she's coming with me?"
"Yupp."
"Aright. See you all in a few weeks."
"See ya." Kellin grabs my arm and drags me into the garage and opens his trunk. "Please don't put me in there." I plead and he ignores me and picks my up and shoves me into the tiny space. I look up at him with pleading eyes and he takes duct tape and puts it over my mouth and around my hands, then puts a blind fold over my eyes. I whimper and feel a whine come from the back of my throat. I hear him close the trunk and after a few seconds a car door shut and the car start. I kick on what I figured was the top of the trunk until I felt like I broke my toes and finally stopped. Loud music was playing to drown me out. I laid there for what felt like a life time until I fell asleep.