Revalation

Neither of us said anything, I knew what I said made what was happening awkward. After a minute he sighed. "I already told you I was sorry.. If I had known stuff like this was going to happen I wouldn't have brought you here. I just.. This year thing isn't just for me. It's for you too. As long as you listen to it then you can be as normal as you can.. I mean.. I can't guarantee that it will be just like it was when you were at your house or with your foster parents but it can be a start." I sigh. "What all is gonna happen that could possibly make me normal again? There isn't anything. You're famous, meaning I have to go on tours and all that stuff instead of normal things a teenage girl does. Whats gonna happen when-" I stopped talking and got up and ran into the bathroom. I landed on my knees in front of the toilet and threw up. What the hell? I didn't feel sick..
"You okay?" Andy asked from outside the door.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and stood up, flushing it away. I walk out into the living room again and sit down. Now I was starting to feel sick.. This was really weird. "Can you get me some water please?" I asked, leaning my head back against the top of the couch.
"Course." He said and walked into the kitchen and brought out a small glass a few moments later. I took it and drank it before sitting back again and closing my eyes. "You feeling ok?"
"Yeah. I'm ok. . . I think." I still felt kinda sick. I wasn't gonna tell him though.. There wasn't really anything he could do about it.
"You wanna go lay down?"
"No.. Im fine." I said and tried smiling. It came off as weak and I was certain that no one would believe it. He must have just shrugged it off though. Oh crap. I started to feel sick again and went into the bathroom.
I stayed there for a couple of minutes to make sure I wasn't gonna have to come back again. After throwing up three times. I groan and sit down. Andy brings me some ginger ale and sets it down on the side table. Cute gesture. I shrug it off. I have to remember that no matter how much I would love to be fangirling right now, he kidnapped me and I can never ever like him. ever. Ever ever ever ever ever. "You sure you're ok?"
"I don't feel sick or anything. I don't know whats up.."
"That's weird." I feel my heart drop for a second and swallow hard.
"A-andy. . . How long have I been here? How many weeks?"
"Almost six, why?"
"Shit." I can barely breath. Am I pregnant? I couldn't ask him. I needed some space. I'm just paranoid. There's no way.. Right? And if I was who was the dad? Andy, Ashley, Kellin, or Jake? I stumbled over to the stairs again. "I'm gonna go lay down..." "Wait, you didn't answer me..."
S-sorry. What did you say?"
"Why does it matter?"
"It doesn't.. There's nothing wrong with it. I just don't feel well." I lied, feeling the tone that I always had when I lied welling up in my voice. Maybe he wouldn't be able to tell..
"Why does it matter?" He asks again and I look at him and bite my lip.
"I might be pregnant."